Health Discovery Network
crawfish

ww at Home

I am doing weight watchers at home. not online ww. I weigh myself without clothes in the morning. That is my true weight, right. Clothes weigh more.

Should I weigh this way or with clothes

caresse

Before I reached my goal, I weighed in each Sat morning nekkid--after going potty and before eating anything. I always considered that my "true" weight.

Now on maintenance, I weigh in more often but still in my birthday suit!

If you would rather weigh in with clothes on--just wear the same outfit--pj's maybe--so that clothes will not be a variable.

Just don't let that scale become the center of your world!!

SW: 157.4

CW: 154.5

2.9 down, 19.5 to go

GW: 135

~~~****~~~

Paullet

I'm also an at homer and I always always go bare on the scale! I think it's more mental than anything else becuase the clothes you wear only account for a pound or two but I'd rather! I don't think it matters what you do as long as you stay consistent week after week!

~*Maura*~

Recommitted on 1-25-10

First Goal: 40 pounds by 6-1-10

I just always try to be consistent. I have a WW scale, placed in exactly the same spot. I usually weigh in jammies or a T and leggings, but really light clothing.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.