Health Discovery Network
Guest ShrinkingDaisy

Uncle Wally's Smart Portion Muffins

Guest ShrinkingDaisy

I bought these at my trip to Super Walmart yesterday and had them for breakfast this morning. They are pretty good! I warmed them in the microwave as they recommend and had them with my morning coffee and they are pretty filling. They were 2pts for 2 muffins and they come in a twin pack. The box cost $2.74 and there are 4 twin packs per box. I am so glad that my Walmart is starting to carry a larger selection of lower fat and FF items!!! I better go buy more so they will reorder and keep carrying them!! My Walmart only had the banana muffins but it looks like they come in other flavors too. Check out the link to the website.

http://www.unclewallys.com/smartportionmuffins.php

Daisy,

Are they located near the other muffins or mixed in with the WW muffins ? At two points, sounds pretty good to me. I love banana muffins.

I hope my Super Walmart carries them.

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

Guest ShrinkingDaisy

I found them with the WW muffins and the Little Debbie's (why do they do that??). I hope you are able to find them:)

I was just watching Tony Danza show and he had a guy named David Burke on there. He has developed a bunch of flavor sprays that are totally FF and a bunch that are also sugar free. They sound awsome! Has anybody tried them? Here's the link. www.flavor-spray.com The uses for them are endless!

I don't think they sell them in the stores yet.

SW.....220 :mad:

CW.....154 :exercise:

GW.....155 :exercise2

PGW...150 :jump_jack

life is short---live it to the fullest! :)

I found these today at my SuperWalmart and they are really delicious and only [ 2 pts ] !!! They are also quite filling. This is a great find !!! 0002hand.gif

I still can't find them!!!

They have the full-fat Uncle Wally's muffins at my store, but not the Smart Portion kind. I guess I'll have to keep on looking!

weight.png

Brooke,

My Walmart just recently started carrying them. I bet they will be in all Walmart's very soon.

Keep an eye out !:wave:

My Wal-mart is carrying the Blueberry, apple-canberrry, and banana flavors. I bought the blueberry to try and really like it. I like that they are individually wrapped (2 to a portion). The 2 were very satisfying. I plan to take them to whenever we have teacher inservice days because the principal always buys muffins/donuts for the staff on those days- now I can have a muffin too that doesn't kill my day pointwise.

Deb

The blueberry and banana flavors are my favorite !!

They are so very moist !! This is a great find !!bdayhat1.gif

WOW! I saw these yesteday but didn't pick them up. I think I will get some later this afternoon!

WW re-commit: December 18,2006

SW: 132.5

CW: 132.5

GW: 120

12/18:

12/25:

1/1:

Guest ShrinkingDaisy
My Wal-mart is carrying the Blueberry, apple-canberrry, and banana flavors. I bought the blueberry to try and really like it. I like that they are individually wrapped (2 to a portion). The 2 were very satisfying. I plan to take them to whenever we have teacher inservice days because the principal always buys muffins/donuts for the staff on those days- now I can have a muffin too that doesn't kill my day pointwise.

Deb

I just got more banana muffins---LOVE THEM!! My Walmart was out last time :mad: But, it looks like they will be carrying all the flavors (tag on the shelf)---if only they had them in stock! I was a hord and bought 3 boxes today!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!:crazy:

I finally went and got some yesterday. I ate a pack of the blueberry ones this morning...mixed review. They were OKAY. I prefer the WW ones, but it seems like you get more for your points with the 2 smaller ones with Uncle Wally's. They weren't HORRIBLE, though. I may try the other flavors to see if I like those better.

WW re-commit: December 18,2006

SW: 132.5

CW: 132.5

GW: 120

12/18:

12/25:

1/1:

I got the blueberry ones and I really enjoyed them. When I first looked at them I thought "that will never fill me up!" but actually ONE muffin was quite filling. I had one at 7:30 and the second at 9:30. I really didn't even need the second one but I try to eat every few hours.

SW-200

CW-180

GW-135

Tried the blueberry this week. Yum-O. Highly recommended.

Jennifer

Total Loss to Date: 23

Goals (Total Loss):

25 pounds by 2/14/07 (Valentine's Day)

40 pounds by 4/8/07 (Easter)

50 pounds by 5/28/07 (Memorial Day)

65 pounds by 7/31/07 (My 30th Birthday!)

I hadn't been able to find them at any of the Wal-Marts in our area...but I had luck today! I found the blueberry oat muffins & they were so tasty. It was such a great snack & I enjoyed having something new! YUM! I'll certainly be buying more of them!

weight.png

This post pushed me over the edge yesterday - I had to make a trip to the closest Super Walmart. I did find these, but they only had the apple-cranberry flavor, which wouldn't have been my first choice.

They were good. I liked the individually wrapped serving. With a cup of tea, they made a nice breakfast.

I would definitely buy these again, and look forward to trying the other flavors.

Dawna

I love the banana ones and since they seem to fly off the store shelves I buy a couple boxes and freeze them. I tear plastic open cook 30 seconds and they are mmmmmmm mmmmm good:)

hw 297 while pg with 2nd child:mad:

sw 230.5

cw 206.6

rejoined ww 1-07

They have my vote, too! I've only had the banana so far, but I think they taste just like the full fat muffins (actually I like them better because they are moist and sometimes the regular ones are dry). I had my doubts, because to me, the muffins are small, but they are surprisingly filling! I will definately try the blueberry and the cranberry-apple!

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious