Health Discovery Network
roundRN

My website...

Hi all...

I'm new here but not new to WW. I started just a little over a year ago and am still going strong...(well...trying to go strong). I'm officially down 70 pounds but still have a ways to go....uggghhh. Anyways...I was doing a search on The Firm and found this great site. I hope to hang out here a lot...everyone seems sooo sweet!!! Ok...I do have a website that I would like to share...it's not the most high tech thing...but it's about all I'm capable of doing..lol. I'll provide the link below... BTW...I have looked at lots of your before,during, and after pics..and everyone looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link: www.freewebs.com/roundrn

Hugs :)

Starting Weight:248/Current Weight:158/Goal: 140 :)

www.freewebs.com/roundrn

Olivia :crazy:

Guest mirandaelaine

wow you look awesome what a transformation!!!

great job!!

Wow!! You look SO MUCH YOUNGER!! Amazing how much weight can "age" us!!!

Lele

Lifetime since July '06

SW: 193.4/ WWGW: 132 / CW: 120.2 1/4/10)

Weight loss is the hardest thing I've ever done in my life, but the results are beyond rewarding.

Wow you look GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Melinda

Recommit Day:2/24/2008 280.2

Weigh In Date: 04/05/2008-269.40 -.8

GW 160-165

Guest mindi_lpn

WoW!! I love the pictures, you look great!! It gives me such inspiration to look at yours and other peoples pix who have actually made progress, it makes me know that I really can do it, I just have to be patient and that's NOT my middle name!! Oh ya, Olivia, I could be called the round LPN LOL!! Working on being a skinny RN LOL!! And also guess what another thing we have in common, actually two, we have the same end tables LOL and my husband is sick of taking pix of me too! LOL Anyway you look great!!! Good luck with the rest!!

Guest no ka oi

Holy cow you look soooo much younger. The last picture is the best. You look super skinny....like you don't even need to loose more weight.

Wow...thanks soooooooo much everyone for your kind comments...it really means a lot to me!!! I've always had self esteem issues.....so just getting up the nerve to post my pics was a big thing for me!!! I'm really happy about my progress thus far but I can't help but wonder and worry about actually making it to goal. Your kind comments will give me the strength to keep going....thanks so much everyone.

Hugs :)

www.freewebs.com/roundrn

Guest tretop23

YOU LOOK SO MUCH YOUNGER NOW THAN YOUR BEFORE PICTURE....ISN'T THAT SO STRANGE? WTG!:jumprope:

Olivia you look awesome! I love looking at pages like yours, very inspiring.

Gin

200.2/196.2/135

weight.png

WOW - you look amazing!! What a difference! You are an inspiration to keep going with this journey!!! Thanks again for posting that!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

:bcb_cool2 Meghan :bcb_cool2

Mommy X-Mas Challenge CW: 193

:bcb_worry

Mommy X-Mas Challenge Goal: 189

:salut

WW Goal: 169

:bcbkickbu

Personal Goal: 160

:bcb_up

Thanks again everyone..I really appreciate it!!! :embarrass I know I have a little ways to go yet...but I can do it!!!!!

hugs,

Olivia

www.freewebs.com/roundrn

Guest Anibas

You look stupendous, Olivia. And I love the BUBBLES on your website!!!!!

~anibaS~

Love the site (esp the music), love your transformation! I can SO relate to your insecurity about posting pics, actually reaching goal, etc. Kudos to you for faking it til you make it! :bcbsalute

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Wow, that is just awesome!!!

Keep it up and please keep us updated with more pics! They are so inspirational!

WTG!

Michelle

Getting it together in 2010

WOW! You look absolutly amazing! You should be very proud. You look like a totally different person! Isnt it amazing what weight does to your self esteem.. :exercise2

~janna

~ Janna ~

Recommit-3/3/08

HW220/CW182/GW132

Total loss 38

Guest White_oleander

You look so AMAZING!!!! Congrats on the weight loss so far. You are truly an inspiration to me!

Guest sodacracker

these posts with links to websites are always a treat for poeple to see that need the "visuals" to get inspired, and yours was inspiring. I would not have recognized you from the first photo to the last. You look wonderful and so small :bcbsalute :)

Guest Teresa20

Olivia,

You look AWESOME girl!

Thank you for posting and sharing your journey and helping people like me stay focused!

Good Job!!

WOW! What a difference!!! Keep up the great work!:jump_jack

RiKKi

hw253/sw200.4/cw 197.8/gw160

3days 100% OP!

event.png

What an inspiration! You're a very pretty lady. Bravo!

By the way, I just joined WW yesterday, and this is my first post in the forum. My name is Wendy, and I'm from CT. My first weigh-in was 186, which was devastating for me, since I am under 5'2". I would love to be down to about 140....not asking for too much. LOL!

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

start date: 03/29/06

start weight: 186.4

first goal: 10 lbs by 05/17/06 (6 weeks)

final goal: 135-140 lbs

Olivia - you look great, girl! Definitely younger AND definitely happier! But hmmm.....Dukes of Hazzard Party? :crazy:

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Thanks Heidi...for the nice comments. Oh and yes...lol...a Dukes of Hazzard Party..lol. My husband turned 30 and I wanted to do a themed party. Dukes was popular when he was little and he's a huge fan of classic Mopar muscle cars...so I thought Dukes was a perfect fit....kind of a retro throw-back party..lol. It was actually really fun...I had everyone dress up in Dukes gear...someone even came totally decked out as Uncle Jesse..lol. We had a Dukes Cake and had "Just a Good ol' boy" playing when he walked in. He was totally surprised...it was fun. Yeah....the title of the party was "just a good ol' boy, Steve turns 30"...lol...very fitting for him.

Anywho...thanks again for the sweet comments...I'll see ya back over at the Firmies thread.

Luv,

Olivia

www.freewebs.com/roundrn