Health Discovery Network
Thin4Him

Has anyone tried ....

Has anyone tried the Weight Control Cinnamin Apple by Quaker Instant oatmeal ?? let me know if u like it & how many points ??

thanks -

Phyllis

"The Bible says "Glorify God in your body" ...therefore, I want to be : Thin4HIM

WILLPOWER = turn Your Will over to HIS POWER !

My husband eats the Banana Nut and Cinnamon one. He likes them. I tried the Banana one and wasn't too keen on it. It wasn't sweet enough for me, but I like things really sweet- usually OD on Splenda w/ my reg oatmeal.

DAWN

SW 157/ CW 136.2 / GW 137/ PGW 130

Made Goal 1/7/06 :jump_jack

Made Lifetime 2/18/06 :goal:

http://www.picturetrail.com/newlifern

I got a free sample for it and I was glad I didn't waste my money on a whole box. I thought it tasted terrible and had a bad aftertaste. I couldn't even finish it. I would rather eat the regular apple cinnamon oatmeal. It tastes much better. My DH agreed with me but this is only my opinion. I have overheard other people in the cafeteria at work who say they like it.

SW 207.2 / CW 200.0 / WWG 160 / PGW 145 :exercise:

weight.png

Well I tried that one and the bannana one and all I could say was YUCK i threw both boxes in the garbage and my husband would not touch it after 1 taste.

Melinda

Recommit Day:2/24/2008 280.2

Weigh In Date: 04/05/2008-269.40 -.8

GW 160-165

Guest cherdan76

It is aweful. You are better off making cooked oatmeal and adding fresh nutmeg, cinnamen and splenda. Don't was your money on this brand

Kashi Go Lean has some great "hot cereals" (instant oatmeal). I like to mix the Cinnamon and Vanilla packets together.

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

I was actually suprised by the reponses to your question. I tried the banana flavored one and like it. I think it was 3 points. I can't eat it everyday though and it definitely isn't as sweet as the other packaged oatmeals. I like that it has more protein in it and still a lot of fiber. It's easy to grab on the run.

G 160 H 224 C 208.5

Losing weight is hard! Being fat is hard! Choose your hard!

I have to say that I am a fan of both of the weight control oatmeal packs. But, then again, I love oatmeal. At only 3 points and all of that protien...it makes it so easy to quickly make breakfast.

I gotta say tho...I like the Kashi hot cereals even better.

:wave:Kris: Proud mom of 3 little ones

Started: 12/7/05

sw: 210:ugh:

:workout: CW: 153

1st 10 lbs.1/11

2nd Star & 10% 2/8

3rd Star 3/15

4th Star & 20%4/12

5th Star 6/14

Total loss: -57:goal:

Goal: 145