Health Discovery Network
labri70

One Point Bowl

This may or may not be helpful to some but for my DH and I it has been a lifesaver. I have a large bowl that I keep on the counter and it is filled with 1 point snacks so that we know anytime we take something from that point, we are only using 1 point. We have ours filled with 1 pt weight watcher bars, mini popcorn bags, and pre-measured, pre-filled snack size zip lock bags with chips, pretzels, etc. that measure out to one point per bag. My brother in law and his wife were just in town for a visit and they have been doing WW and they kept commenting on how helpful this was for them as well. Hope this helps. Thank you all for your continued support.

Laurie

Life Goal: To be half the size but TWICE the woman. :bcb_wink3

283 / 283 / 145

Guest Hailey

Yes we also do this but I have a 1 pt 2 pt and 3 pt basket, it's nice because I can figure it all out during the day, then just fill the basket's, this came to be cuz DH kept asking everytime he ate something how many pts is this, after awhile that grates on your nerves lol.

Yes we also do this but I have a 1 pt 2 pt and 3 pt basket, it's nice because I can figure it all out during the day, then just fill the basket's, this came to be cuz DH kept asking everytime he ate something how many pts is this, after awhile that grates on your nerves lol.

That would be a good use for those hanging baskets (you could put the higher point things in the smaller baskets!).

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu

Love the basket ideas. Thank you so much.

Laurie

Life Goal: To be half the size but TWICE the woman. :bcb_wink3

283 / 283 / 145

this is a great idea!!! i will definately try it

<<<ChRiSSY>>>

SW = 199.0

CW = 193.2 (-1.0lbs) Jan 5

WWGW = 145ish

------------------------------------------

Mini Goal #1 - 180's

Mini Goal #2 - 175 (pre-baby aiden weight)

Mini Goal #3 - 160's

What an awesome idea, that is fantastic.:exercise:

Thank you for such a great idea.

Jo

:exercise2 Healthy living journey commenced June 27, 2004

:jumprope: Start Weight: 93kg (204.6lb)

:exercise: Current Weight: 57kg (125.4lb) - goal reached Aug, 2005

:bike: Life is journey filled with postive experiences...never see anything as negative, use it as a postive learning experience.

Great idea!

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

What type of 1-2-3 point snacks does everyone keep in their baskets? I'm looking for non-perishable ideas :) Thanks!

- Tiger

weight.png

SW=198lbs, CW=175.0lbs, GW=140lbs

Previous SW's: 01/25/03-184, 09/06/05-174, 03/30/06-160, 10/18/06-167, 03/10/07-189, 01/01/09 -198

Guest Hailey

some 1 pt selections: 100 cal quaker granola bars, carb options chocolate caramel peanut bar, tootsiepops, ff pringles divided in ziplock baggies. some 2 pt selections 100 cal packs : grahams, peanutbutter cookies, snackmix, oreos. some 3 pt selections: pria complete nutrition bars, kashi go lean optimized glycemic response bars,( they taste like those pecan rolls), and south beach peanut butter bars. Hope this helps I do take alot of bagged things, and devide them up into serving size baggies then mark the points value on the bag with permanent marker, that way if Dh takes something to work he will see what the points are. Have a great day all!! :work_out: