This is one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches

1 Thomas English Muffin Multii-grain Light - 1 point

1 Morningstar Sausage Patty 1 point

1 egg white -less than 1/2 point

1 slice fat free cheese - 1/2 point

Total 3 points

Enjoy!!!

:

I'm wondering how you fix the egg white? I'd like to try this. Thanks!:confused:

Cheryl

SD~07/27/2010

SW~227

GW~160:help:

I haven't tried the recipe above, but I make 1/2 cupt eggwhites with english muffins and LF cheese all the time for b-fast - it tastes like sooooooooo much more than 3 or 4 points.

I use a rubbermade or tupperware type container that's roughly the diameter of the eng muffin

spray container lightly with cooking spray (really important or it won't come out - ever) pour in measured eggwhites

cover egg white container loosely with lid or just paper towel on top - microwave for about 40 seconds, stir, microwave for an additional 30-45 (watch thru the window it will puff up, you'll know when to stop it)

take it out of the oven and turn it over on your muffin - it will pop out in an egg "disk" that fits perfect on your muffin!

enjoy!

N :bcbsalute

N :bcb_salut

Nan-see :)

Friday is WI!

weight.png

Or you can use an "Eggbeaters" type egg substitute. 1/2 cup is still only 1 point. That's what I use with Trader Joe's "Breakfast Patties", 2% cheese and a 2 pt. English muffin from TJ's. I figure it's only 5 points and compared to a sausage/egg Mcmuffin at McDonalds (11.5 points), what a delicious difference!

Anne

Great suggestions! I'm going to try them! Breakfast is very important to me! I get up at 4 a.m. and go to the gym at 5:45 a.m. Then I have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. (the gym's in the same building where I work!). Anyway, I don't go to lunch until 11:30 a.m. and since breakfast is usually at 4-4:30, it has to be substantial enough to last!:strong:

Cheryl

SD~07/27/2010

SW~227

GW~160:help: