Health Discovery Network
Guest cherdan76

Cambpells Select Butternut Squash Soup

Guest cherdan76

This is great. The whole box is (2) points and is very filling. It is a litte expensive (Walmart has the best price) but worth the points. Enjoy

If you have a trader joe's near you they have one that is a little less expensive and very yummy

Alissa

Start Date - 12/2009

HW 158

CW 152

WW GW 137 PGW 130

weight.png

I was just going to say - Trader Joe's is cheaper and I think it tastes better!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Is the Campbell's a dry soup since it comes in a box? Is it in the regular soup section? We don't have a Trader Joe's around here (never even heard of it until coming to this board). I'm willing to try it!

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

No, it's a liquid but in a box. I've seen it at Walmart but haven't tried it. Looks like this:

gl_butternut_squash.jpg

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Guest Hailey

I love this soup OMG,( Campbells Butternut squashsoup) I buy it every week; I've tried Trader Joes butternut squash soup , and was not Impressed; I'm actually avoiding it, I bought alot thinking it would be good; I found I had to add alot of seasoning to get it down.

II've tried Trader Joes butternut squash soup , and was not Impressed; I'm actually avoiding it, I bought alot thinking it would be good; I found I had to add alot of seasoning to get it down.

How funny - that's why I didn't like the Campbell's brand - too seasoned! Everyone has different tastes!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

In Canada, this is called Campbells Gardennay soup. I actually have this in the fridge at work for my lunch today.

Sheila

I have boughten this but haven't tried it yet! Maybe tomorrow night :)

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This soup is awesome and so low in points. If you like the squash, you have to try the black bean and roasted red pepper. It is excellent. I had a coupon so I had to get 2 boxes and decided to try another flavor. I'll be trying them all. :)

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

I actually LOVE the Campbell's Select Italian Tomato & Basil Garlic. I'm addicted to it and at only 1 point a box, what more could I ask for?

I buy it at Wal-Mart ($1.98 a box and worth every cent).

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back