Health Discovery Network
Kate07

1 pt. Spaghetti Sauce!!!

Classico Tomato and Basil spaghetti sauce is 1 point for a whole 1/2 cup! And it's really good, too! Serve with some whole wheat pasta, and you've got a yummy, low point dinner :)

Recomitted 1/14/08

SW: 134

CW: 130

GW: 115

Total Weight Lost: 4 pounds

Mini-goal: 125

(Reward: tennis racquet)

Ragu Light Tomato & Basil is also 1 point for 1/2 cup. I haven't tried it, yet. Just bought it today.

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

Kate I had this for the first time last night and it was excellent, thanks for posting it! :)

Lori

SW 245.2

CW 212.4

GW 148

The quality of the life you live has everything to do with what you're willing to give. Ralph Marston

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment

This is the best sauce I have ever had. I add a pack of drained spinach to it and you really can't taste the spinach but still get your veggies in. It tricks the kids....and dh. I told him it was just basil....haha

:wave:Kris: Proud mom of 3 little ones

Started: 12/7/05

sw: 210:ugh:

:workout: CW: 153

1st 10 lbs.1/11

2nd Star & 10% 2/8

3rd Star 3/15

4th Star & 20%4/12

5th Star 6/14

Total loss: -57:goal:

Goal: 145

Guest KatieLuvs2scrap

Thanks for the tip - I am definitely going to try the Classico Tomato and Basil spaghetti sauce and I love the idea of adding spinach to it. How funny to tell your family it was basil! LOL! ;) I have tried the Light Ragu sauce and it is very good. It is so nice to have light options for pasta sauces.