Health Discovery Network
lyfer98

Baked Cheetos

I finally found them this weekend at Top's. 1 oz. yields approx. 35-40 pieces and is 3 points. 130 cal./5 g. fat/0 fiber. I don't usually buy chips but I wanted to try these to see how they tasted. They're good but beware to stick to the portion sizes or the whole bag could be history. I can't find the 100 calorie snack packs around here yet.

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

I saw a giant plastic "tub" of the Baked Cheetos at Sam's club but I was afraid to buy it in case they were wonderful!! I try to stick to the 100 calorie packs or the Light Chips (I am afraid to eat more than one or two servings of those if you know what I mean.... :embarrass They can cause some serious GI troubles!)

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

I haven't found the 100 calorie packs yet, either. But I did get the big tub-o-baked-cheetos at Sam's club. And they are dangerously yummy. In hindsight, I shouldn't have bought them this week--it's been a week from hell, and that triggered some binging behavior, and the cheetos were there... I ended up throwing most of them away, even though they're super yummy. because they're super yummy, I guess. ;-)

They're baked, but they're not fat-free, so you don't have the GI issues that you do with olestra chips. And they taste just as good as the normal ones to me.

So, someday when I'm under less stress and can enjoy treats in moderation again, I'm definitely buying them! But no bucket-o-cheetos for me for now.

Nikki

SW: 183 (1/8/06)

CW:145

WWGW: 146 (MADE IT! 9/5/07 LIFETIME 10/17/07)

next minigoal: Get back into the 130s

Guest alrightguy

I bought a bag thinking (key word here is thinking) that I could control myself enough to portion out the cheetos - I did well for the first couple of days but one night I went crazy, had a moment of weakness and the whole bag was gone. These are absolutely delicious - too scary to have in my house though! - John

Guest AKateisaKate

I found the 100 Cal. packs at my Stop and Shop. They're pretty decent, considering they were once one of my favorite foods.

I love the baked cheetos, and the 100 calorie packs. I also have to control myself with the baked cheetos or I would eat like 5 bags. The super wal-mart in town has a bunch of different 100 calorie packs. I just found a new kind a couple weeks ago, they are the fudge shoppe cookies. Ohhhh they taste just like to regular ones but they are 100 calories, and you get a good amount of them in a pack.

Kevin

MO Platoon Member # 240

SW 395.1 (02/11/2013)

CW 395.1 (02/11/2013)

Current Week Loss --

GW 240

weight.png

I just had to post back about shopping options-particularly Wal-Mart. We must have the smallest and worst Wal-Mart in the country! It's fairly new but they have nothing of what I read in everyone's posts. Certainly no low-cal, low-fat anything. They have none of the 100-calorie packs, no DaVinci syrup (I've never seen that anywhere), nothing!! Just thought I'd rant for a bit. Also, the baked Cheetos didn't make it long in my house. I had 2 servings out of the bag (at different times) and my DD and DH polished off the rest of the bag in one sitting. I won't be getting those again for awhile! :odear:

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

Guest mydoxiemickey

There are 2 versions of the 100 Calorie Baked Cheetos. One is 2 points and the other one is 3 points. The Astroid ones are the ones that are 3 points. I love them.

Guest minibuttercookie
I finally found them this weekend at Top's. 1 oz. yields approx. 35-40 pieces and is 3 points. 130 cal./5 g. fat/0 fiber. I don't usually buy chips but I wanted to try these to see how they tasted. They're good but beware to stick to the portion sizes or the whole bag could be history. I can't find the 100 calorie snack packs around here yet.

only 3 points for 35 -40 pieces? really? i want some! :)

Guest KatieLuvs2scrap

I finally found the baked Cheetos in the 100 cal packs this weekend. I tried some the other day and they are really good! Just as good as the full-fat ones, IMO. The store also had the 100 cal packs of Doritos, but I have not tried them yet. They are higher in fat than the Cheetos and are 3 points per pack instead of 2.

I bought the baked cheetos 100 cal pack for my DH to try. I don’t like cheeto’s and he isn’t doing WW but I thought it wouldn’t hurt. And as far as I can tell he likes them.

Sharon