Health Discovery Network
Guest Hailey

What do you do with your Skinny Cow?

Guest Hailey

OK so I've made the skinny cow banana split, with sliced banana, 1/8 cup crushed pineapple, 1 large strawberry sliced, drizzled with ff sf hersheys chocolate syrup, topped of with ff cool whip, on the vanilla skinny cow with the chocolate cookie; Next I made a strawberry shortcake, using the strawberry shortcake skinny cow set on a dessert plate covered with fresh sliced strawberries that have been sitting in a bowl sprinkled with splenda, and of course ff cool whip. What have you done to your skinny cow to make it a more interesting dessert?? ( yes I know most people like them just the way they are, but sometimes I like something a little different) ;)

Great ideas - thanks for sharing!

Chantal :wave:

Learning to love myself everyday

5'8"

SW 241.2 (08/18/08)

CW 234.0

GW 175

1st - 2% goal - 5lbs (Sep 07/08)

2nd - 2% goal - 5lbs (Oct ?/08)

Guest Hailey

Your welcome Chantal, if anyone else has any ideas I would appreciate them.

My favorite is a chocolate skinny cow with chocolate cookies then I take 10 peanuts and stick one in each bite. It really takes care of my TOM craving!

Amy

4/25/06 made 10% and WW goal

5/30/06 Lifetime

Original SW 154.4

SW after 2nd Baby 181.2

CW 181.2

WWG 137.0

PWG 135.0

:bcb_grrrr

weight.png

OK so I've made the skinny cow banana split, with sliced banana, 1/8 cup crushed pineapple, 1 large strawberry sliced, drizzled with ff sf hersheys chocolate syrup, topped of with ff cool whip, on the vanilla skinny cow with the chocolate cookie; Next I made a strawberry shortcake, using the strawberry shortcake skinny cow set on a dessert plate covered with fresh sliced strawberries that have been sitting in a bowl sprinkled with splenda, and of course ff cool whip. What have you done to your skinny cow to make it a more interesting dessert?? ( yes I know most people like them just the way they are, but sometimes I like something a little different) ;)

Creative! I just eat them plain, but I like your ideas a lot. :wave:

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Hailey

Another one I have tried is the vanilla skinny cow with the chocolate cookie then top with hot fudge, ff cool whip, and 1 tsp chopped peanuts. Thats a great TOM tamer!! If you want to go death by chocolate, You could use the skinny cow chocolate ice cream chocolate cookie sandwich!! :kiss:

I never thought of adding anything to them. Thanks for the great ideas.

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.

Guest sotm121097

I usually eat them with just some ff cool whip nothing exciting. I love these ideas, what brand of hot fudge does everyone use? i can never find a low fat version.

Guest mochalattekona

I have only ever eaten them plain as well and that is probably why i get tired of them easily but, you have given me some great ideas next time I break one out of the box.

Thanks!

Guest Hailey

Tried a new one for Easter dessert, I took a peanut butter, and chocolate skinny cow, and topped it with some marshmallow fluff, ff sf hersheys syrup, 1 tsp chopped peants, and a dollop of ff cool whip, for a rocky road skinny cow sundae. YUM!!!!!!!! :bcbsalute