Health Discovery Network
Guest mevaldivia13

Energy Drink

Guest mevaldivia13

Check out Zipfizz, it comes in a tube that you add to a 16-20oz. bottle of water. It is loaded with B-12, vitamins, minerals antioxidantes, electrolytes and amino acid. The best thing about it is, it gives you energy with only 10 calories, 2 carbs & 0 sugars for the citrus flavor & half for the berry flavor. It's a great healthy alternative to the other energy drinks on the market.

Check it out here: http://www.zipfizz.com/faq.html

Guest mevaldivia13

newme7,

Yes, I've tried it and it taste good. I know most of the energy drinks are pretty bad tasting. This tastes like orange, my sister in-law tried it this weekend and she said it tastes a bit like grapefruit. I think the flavor depends on how much you actually use. My mom says she likes to use half a tube in a 12oz. bottle of water. She says it's to potent using the whole tube. I prefer 1 tube to a 12oz. bottle, I like the energy boost.

This sounds really interesting. Can you buy this in a grocery store? The website gave a few retail locations but the only one we have here is a GNC. I guess I could go there but don't know if I would make a special trip.

Bonnie

Returning Lifetime Member

The control center of my life is my attitude.

:bcb_march:bcb_march:bcb_march

(-7) - Week 1:bcb_bigsm

Guest mevaldivia13

I don't know of any grocery stores that sell it. I purchase mine at Costco ($19.99), it's cheaper than buying it online.