Health Discovery Network
Shyjade

True Lemon & True Lime

I recently learned about True Lemon and True Lime products. Anyone else use them?

I bought the packets and keep a few in my purse at all times. I am not a big fan of "plain" water or sweetened water (e.g. Crystal Light). I love the taste of fresh lemon in my water but it's not always conventient or economical to be buying fresh lemons. This stuff is actually crystalized lemon with nothing artificial. It really does take the place of adding real lemons into a water bottle! They say it can be used in recipes too but I haven't tried it yet.

If you want to try it, go to the website www.truelemon.com for a free sample.

Oh yeah, they make "True Lime" which I bet would taste yummy in a margarita...

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

Thank for the link! I signed up for my sample.

Donna

SW 310

GOAL 12/4/07

Proud to a Vegan WW.

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants." Michael Pollan

"Well, it seems to be working for me." Dr Michael Culmer

"Nuts are in hard shells for reasons." Dr John McDougall

"The salad IS the main course." Dr Joel Fuhrman

Guest ladymarauder

Thanks I love lemon.... I take a look at the link and sign up for my sample.

SW 201.6 :mad:

CW 196 :mad:

GW 150 :)

Bumping this up because I just received my free sample in the mail and I love this stuff. Both the lemon and lime flavors are great in my water, and they sent me so many samples!

Definitely try this stuff, especially if you have problems drinking plain water.

- Jacque

"Hang Tough. That means doing your best every day."

- Major Dick Winters, Band of Brothers

SW: 162

CW: 149

GW: 135

I got my free samples last week and ordered a big box of each. I love them. Now I can have my Diet Coke with Lime and still be caffeine free. :D Be careful though, it does make it fizz up. I think it would be awesome for water too. My big boxes should be here tomorrow or Friday! I can't wait to try it with other stuff. I'm thinking cherry limeade with Cherry 7up Plus. MMMMM

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

I just got mine yesterday and tired them this morning. Yuck, nasty if you ask me. But then again, I don't care much for citrus + I had just brushed my teeth 10 minutes ago LOL. Probably good if you don't like sweet drinks.

I love, love, love this stuff. It's really not that expensive either. When I got my samples, I also recieved coupons which made a box of each $1.00.

Becca

Thanks for sharing - I kept thinking about getting these, but was concerned they wouldn't be worth the money. Will definately be getting those next time I see them!

Original SW: 149

New SW (11/8/10): 138

CW: 132

GW: 125

:work_out:

"You were once wild here - don't let them tame you." - Isadora Duncan

I've gotten several BIG boxes...Love it! Great in guacamole. DH uses it every day in his waters. He adds it straight, but you could add Splenda too and make lemonade.

GREAT stuff. Two thumbs up.

Gotta' try the lime! :D

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

I use it daily too. I love water almost any way possible! It gives you a change, and is easy to take anywhere if you buy the kind that is in packets. Fun for summer!

MrsD

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

Love this stuff also, but found there is 1 point in each of these little packets. If you put them in your 8 glasses a day that would be 8 additional points. I first thought only 40 cal would not be any points, but use your slides. This has gotten me in trouble before. Anything in moderation! It is wonderful sprinkled on baked fish, and I make great lemonaide with it and slenda, but make sure to count the points!

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Karen, Are you sure you're reading the label right? I have a box right here and the NI says 1 packet = 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 fiber. It does say Servings per Container 40. But not 40 calories per packet.

Are we talking about the same product?

packets.jpg

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Joanne, you are so right. Thank you for setting me stright. Over 40 eyes are getting the best of me. Sorry guys. I looked at this package wrong and thought it was not worth the points. My apologies, and I will put those silly little reading glasses on from now on

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Oh Karen, you almost gave me a heart attack!! Glad to know there aren't 40 calories in a packet - I wondered how I could overlook something like that!

I use these things all day long, as I have a hard time getting my water down, I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw one point per packet....thank goodness it was just an operator error! :crazy:

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step"

HW:201

SW:185

CW:171

GW: (short term)165 (long term)130

still waiting for my samples....hmm....

Linette

Lifetime: 2/9/06

SW: 187

GW: 150 I got down to 142 at my lowest weight...

Re-dedicating myself as of 01/04/11 NewSW:190

CW: 173.0 (-17.) WOOT!!! (08/01/2011)

Proud mommy to Kiley Alyssa 6/25/03 and Marisa Gail 2/20/08

After reading everyone's rave reviews, I went to the site and ordered samples. Sounds too good to be true! They did say it would be 4 - 6 weeks for delivery so may just go buy some. :crazy: NO PATIENCE!!

I just got my samples - two packs of each and one 55 cent coupon! I'll take some to work with me tomorrow and see how they are!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Guest blonderaven

These are great but cant find in Atlanta! Anyone find them here locally??

Wow! I received my free sample about a week ago, and just put a packet of the true lemon in with a glass of club soda... YUM! It is such a refreshing drink! I absolutely am going to buy a box or two of this! It is fantastic! (and I am not usually a fan of lemon in my water!)

Thanks for introducing me to this great new product!

Deb

251.6/235.4/229 Getting Back on track and sticking to it! :exercise2

"If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Glad I could share something you enjoy!

Ok, shame on me, but I found a new way to use my True Lime; one night I was looking for a "tropical" drink to make at home and came across a recipe which called for rum, lemon juice and sugar. I took a glass of Diet V8 Splash (mixed berry flavor), added a shot of rum and a packet of True Lime - shook well and poured over ice. It was very YUMMY!!

Guest MaFeatherlegs

Got my samples 2 weeks ago.. WONDERFUL! guzzled that water down so fast.. now im on a mission to find them in the stores locally

Darn, I still haven't received my samples. Anyone else not get them? It's been about 3 months!

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious