Health Discovery Network
plcm111195

Core Fish & Seafood Recipe Index

Use this thread to post links to your Core Fish & Seafood recipes.

Post your recipe as a new thread either the WW CORE forum or Core Recipes forum. Then in this thread, post a link to the original with or without the actual recipe. Questions and comments about the recipe would be posted on the original recipe to keep this thread easier to navigate. Kinda like a table of contents.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

I have been working my way through the treasure trove of recipes on this site, sorting out which ones I want to try.

This idea of a table of contents seemed like a wonderful idea, so on my way through I started collating one.... I plan on posting it here in sections - hope no-one minds me poking my nose in !?!?

I've included recipes that I believe are either completely core, or require only 1 or 2 WPAs - but I am relatively new to WW, its always possible I've got it wrong somewhere, so please check for yourself!

HW 234.0

SW 221.4

CW 219.4

GW 155

2nd Goal (10%)

weight.png

my dish

Fish cooked in garlic white sauce

Filed in Main Dishes

Serves 2 people

Other 120 recipes by fatma

Ingredients

* 4 pieces of Fish fillets.

* 3 tsps Garlic paste.

* Salt.

* 4 tbsps white flour

* 2 tbsps lemon juice

* 1 1/2 tsps pepper powder

* 2 tbsps butter

* 2 tbsps coriander leaves (chopped)

* 1 cup water or half water and half milk

* 3 green finely chopped chillies

Directions

Wash fish and put in a pan, add lemon and little salt, keep on slow heat, to dry the water.(turn once). Keep aside.

FOR WHITE SAUCE:

1. Heat butter in a pan, add white flour, and roast for 1 min on slow heat. Add garlic paste, reduce heat and gradually add water, mix well to avoid lumps. Add salt and pepper powder.

2. Cook this (stirring continusly) on medium heat for 5 mins, put fish, mix slowly to avoid breaking.

3. Cook again till sauce just thick, turn fish once, if very thick then add more water, till sauce becomes of right consistency. Add chillies ,mix.

4. Serve hot on a bed of mashed potatoes, garnish with corriander leaves.

my dish

Fish cooked in garlic white sauce

Filed in Main Dishes

Serves 2 people

Other 120 recipes by fatma

Ingredients

* 4 pieces of Fish fillets.

* 3 tsps Garlic paste.

* Salt.

* 4 tbsps white flour

* 2 tbsps lemon juice

* 1 1/2 tsps pepper powder

* 2 tbsps butter

* 2 tbsps coriander leaves (chopped)

* 1 cup water or half water and half milk

* 3 green finely chopped chillies

Directions

Wash fish and put in a pan, add lemon and little salt, keep on slow heat, to dry the water.(turn once). Keep aside.

FOR WHITE SAUCE:

1. Heat butter in a pan, add white flour, and roast for 1 min on slow heat. Add garlic paste, reduce heat and gradually add water, mix well to avoid lumps. Add salt and pepper powder.

2. Cook this (stirring continusly) on medium heat for 5 mins, put fish, mix slowly to avoid breaking.

3. Cook again till sauce just thick, turn fish once, if very thick then add more water, till sauce becomes of right consistency. Add chillies ,mix.

4. Serve hot on a bed of mashed potatoes, garnish with corriander leaves.

Hello dear member, Thanks for the recipe and have share more with us. Have some recipe's that helped out in lowering of weight and fat free.... Thanks in advance.......

Garrick