Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
amycate

Made WWG and 10% Today!!!!

What a fun day today! I'm looking forward to Lifetime! Does anyone know if this week counts as my first of the 6 weeks I have to maintain? Also I attend work meetings and had to run out before I got to talk with my leader about maintenance. Are there any threads out there specifically about maintenance?

Amy

4/25/06 made 10% and WW goal

5/30/06 Lifetime

Original SW 154.4

SW after 2nd Baby 181.2

CW 181.2

WWG 137.0

PWG 135.0

:bcb_grrrr

weight.png

Congratulations! It's my understanding that this week you start working on maintenance (assuming that's what you want to be doing -- I wanted to lose a few more after hitting my WW goal, so I didn't do it at that point). You have six more paid meetings starting with next week before you hit Lifetime (at least that's the way they did it with me). Did they give you the "Going the Distance" booklet that describes maintenance? (The person who weighed me in the week I hit goal gave it to me). I too didn't get to talk to my leader much that week and she basically said "Read the booklet especially page 5, and don't be afraid to trust it -- just as you trusted the program when losing."

Here's the Maintenance forum: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu

great job Amy! good luck on your continued journey to your PWG!

I'm confused how lots of folks PWG is significantly lower than their WWG...because I thought WW requires you stay within 2 lbs of your WWG.

Sarah

206/141.8/140

Started WW: 1/12/06

10%: 3/22/06, 2nd 10%: 6/6/06,

3rd 10%: 8/3/06, Goal: 8/19/06

Lifetime: 11/30/06!

Thanks! When I started WW my goal was 140 which is the high end of my acceptable range. I have a muscular build so don't expect to be on the low end. As I neared 140 I realized I could still go down a bit more before I start loosing attributes that my husband is very fond of! My WW leader said to leave my WW goal at 140 so I could start working toward lifetime membership and stop paying for meetings. I love my leader! She is very real! 135-140 is a range I am comfortable with and feel is livable.

Amy

4/25/06 made 10% and WW goal

5/30/06 Lifetime

Original SW 154.4

SW after 2nd Baby 181.2

CW 181.2

WWG 137.0

PWG 135.0

:bcb_grrrr

weight.png

great job Amy! good luck on your continued journey to your PWG!

I'm confused how lots of folks PWG is significantly lower than their WWG...because I thought WW requires you stay within 2 lbs of your WWG.

It is my understanding that the requirement (to get in free to meetings as a Lifetime member) is that you weigh no more than 2 lbs. above your WW goal. But definitely, the strategies for maintaining are strategies that are supposed to keep you within 2 lbs. of a certain weight.

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu