Health Discovery Network
jensngs

Quaker Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cookie

These are great! 3 pts each w/ 5 grams of fiber. Very filling for breakfast w/ fruit or a snack. Check them out!

Jennifer

Total Loss to Date: 23

Goals (Total Loss):

25 pounds by 2/14/07 (Valentine's Day)

40 pounds by 4/8/07 (Easter)

50 pounds by 5/28/07 (Memorial Day)

65 pounds by 7/31/07 (My 30th Birthday!)

I do like those! What I like even better - but it costs 4 points - are the Quaker Breakfast On the Go - particularaly the Brown Sugar & Cinnamon and the apple.

:)

Carrie

:cool:

Total Lost: -107

I choose life!!!

Ahhh-the all important size question. :-) They're a good size, not as big as the Baker's Breakfast Cookie, but adequate. I find them filling...guess that's the fiber helping out!

Jennifer

Total Loss to Date: 23

Goals (Total Loss):

25 pounds by 2/14/07 (Valentine's Day)

40 pounds by 4/8/07 (Easter)

50 pounds by 5/28/07 (Memorial Day)

65 pounds by 7/31/07 (My 30th Birthday!)

I'm not a fan. I thought they would be good, bought a box and ewww. I though the nutmeg overpowered the other flavors and was left with aftertaste that wasn't oo appealing either. More power to those of you who like them...they just aren't for me.

HW: 244.4 (started WW 5/16/06)

8/4/10 Restarting the journey after baby

CW: 199.4

Total loss since restart: 32.6

WWGW: 165

Lifetime: 4/24/07

I thought these were really good--too good. After I ate 4 in one day, I knew they weren't for me. But, if you have more self control than I do, they are quite tasty!

Sharon

Are these near the oatmeal or in the cookie aisle? I'll have to give these a try, they seem like something I can keep in my office for a snack.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Thanks for sharing, everybody! I was wondering whether or not I should give these a whirl. Guess I'll pick some up tomorrow. OuterBanksGirl - I've seen them near the granola bars and fruit snacks at the market. -Lulu

Lori

5'10

SW: 216

CW: 169

WWGW: 169

PGW: 160-165

Lifetime since 5/04

Thanks Lulu. I bought them and really liked them. I had a very small lunch yesterday and was starving after work, but DH an I had dinner reservations, so I had a half of one of these and it held me for about 2 hours.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

I tried them (thanks to this thread) and really do like them!

I always try to keep a few at work for those times when I'm ill-prepared with meals (like today :o ) and they really taste like a treat for me (I swear that's because of the word COOKIE in the title!)

On a recent trip I brought several along "just in case". Glad I did...when my driving companion was munching on ice cream or chips, I grabbed a "cookie". Also helped for the plane ride home when I was offered chips as the in-flight snack!!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

I don't care for the Apple Cinnamon but I LOVE the oatmeal raisin!

~*~ Busy Bee 2~*~

Lifetime 11/01

Recommitted AGAIN & AGAIN on 1-1-07

SW 158.2 :mad:

CW 133.2 :o

GW 125 :)