Health Discovery Network
gsdlover

What piece of clothing are you dying to get into when you reach goal

I bought a pair of jeans the size I was when I was my smallest, which was 126. lbs.I hung these on my bedroom wall and everynight I look at these jeans and know one day I will be in them. I took a picture of them and hung on my fridge so I will have a visual too. What are you waiting to wear that you can't now??Or do when you get to goal that you can't now

SW-202.2

CW-152.5

GW-125

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?

My one goal isn't one piece of clothing but to wear a shirt tucked into my jeans. That would be a slice of heaven.

Good luck reaching your goal.

Linda

As the saying goes, "Nothing changes if nothing changes, and if I keep doing what I've always done, I'll keep getting what I've always got, and will keep feeling what I always felt."

I have a flimsy summer dress I bought before I was married - before I even met DH (over 26 years). I do tend to hang on to things LOL.

I can't wait!:)

Carrie

:cool:

Total Lost: -107

I choose life!!!

I had a little blue dress with a sweetheart neckline and heart shapped buttons that I had as my goal dress for years and years. When I finally could get it on me, I realized it was hopelessly out of style due to HUMONGOUS 90's shoulder pads. :crazy: And now it's too big on me anyway.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

A pair of size 9 pants (okay, that will be a bit before goal but it's a long way from where I am now.)

My Mom bought them for me as a gift when I was almost still a size 9. She used to do that all the time, thinking it would motivate me...it didn't. Most of the time, I exhanged them or gave them away. For some reason, I've held onto this one pair for almost 20 years. It'll be fun to actually wear them!

Oh, and I second that tucking in the shirt comment. Woot-woo! :exercise:

Teresa

Today, I start the journey to become who God intended. :walking:

SW:304.6 (5/13/06)

CW: 287.6

17.0 pounds lighter!

A bit more about me:

37 years old, married for 17 years

3 kids, 3 hermit crabs, 2 cats and a bunch of fish

I have a suit that I bought in college. I only wore it once before it became too small. It is hopelessly out of style but I've kept it all these years. I will be thrilled for it to fit again and maybe even be too big (it's a size 12 I believe).

As for new clothes, I just want to wear sleeveless tops in the summer so I don't always have a farmer's tan!

Susan

242/198.4/145

started 1/3/06

43.2 total lbs lost!

I have a few pairs of old jeans from about years ago that I can't wait to fit into again. They are size 12 so I know it's possible to fit into them again (I'm currently a 16). When I get to my goal weight I should be a smaller size than those but it'll be a victory to be able to wear those again. I have been hesitating to buy any new clothes because I have a closet full of clothes that are just a size or two down from where I am now - in a few months I will have a whole new wardrobe!!!

weight.png

Guest Tikibc28

I have a pair of black jeans that flare at the bottom. They have embroidery going down the front and side of the leg. They will be so cute with a pair of heels. I cannot even think about getting a thigh into them!:ugh: I never have worn them and I have had them for about 6-8 months.

And I really, really, really.....want to get into a bikini. I always had a figure that I could wear one and I never did and now I want to wear one and would look kind of disgusting trying to. Some of the bulge has gotta go! I want to be able to wear whatever I want, whenever I want. I want the choice because right now much of the choice is made for me because I want to cover a lot of things up.

Guest rachser

I have a black sequined skirt (size 10) that still does not fit even though I am wearing size 8 pants now. Not sure if my weight is just distributed differently this time around because I wore that skirt about 5 years ago when I weighed a little more. I keep trying it on but still no go.

When I reach goal, I'm gonna buy myself a buttery, fitted, black leather jacket. I've never had one, but that's gonna change (hopefully this year)! :)

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

I've always wanted to wear a white t-shirt with a pair of Levi 501's. I know - hopelessly out of style, but by the time I reach goal, it just might be back in! :D

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

I really, really want to wear a sexy little black dress.

Andrea

Weight loss isn't about willpower or motivation; it's just the cumulative effects of tiny actions over time. - DietGirl

I've always wanted to wear a white t-shirt with a pair of Levi 501's. I know - hopelessly out of style, but by the time I reach goal, it just might be back in! :D
I don't think that's ever out of style!

For me, white pants with a blank spaghetti-strap sweater with white piping.

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Well right now I'm working on a pair of brown pants, they are the smallest pair of size 22's I've ever owned. I have 18's that aren't that tight. I'm thinking when I'm a 14 in everything else I'll be able to fit in these.

After that it's anything pretty from Victoria's Secret. My mom always said you should wear attractive underclothing no matter what you wear over it just so you feel sexy for you. I have lacy undergarments now, however I feel more horrified than attractive in them.

SW 265.8

CW 209.6

No matter how long this takes, I'm here for life

A mini skirt!!

Jerica

Start date: 4-20-06

Isabella born 11-1-05

5'8"

SW 160

CW 134!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GW 135

PGW 125

Eat to live, not live to eat!!:exercise:

I don't think that's ever out of style!

GMTA! I was going to post the exact same thing. I love that look. I can just fit my hips into DHs 501s but they are 30X36 so they're more than a bit long. :p And I think on WW we drink too much water to have a button fly. :D :crazy:

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Anything! Having the freedom of choice is what makes me happiest. :)

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest MamaArdra

i desperatly want to be able to wear a tank top and slouchy camo capris... i think it is an adorable look! but alas... my arms will likely never be pretty enough to go sleeveless... so i think i'll settle for a really hot sexy little black dress :) and heels!

Why wait till goal for all good things? I bought a great halter dress from Penny's--on sale half price, and I had a $10 coupon, so it was only $20! It looks like it was made for me, and what's better is that it's a 12! The funny thing is I'm wearing it 3 times over the next month because it's already getting a little too big on top! Ah, the advantages to being a pear shape in a dress with a tight top and full skirt!

Sharon

Guest Baby_Bear

I have a pair of shorts from last summer that were really cute and comfy. My legs just have WAY too much jiggle in them right now, and I can't imagine wearing them and sitting comfortablly in them.

I'd also like to get into a bikini. I have one, but I've convinced myself that I'm just not ready for that quite yet. I'd like to be there by the time summer is over, but I don't know if I'll be there by then......:embarrass

I have a size 6 black/white ruby rox (http://www.rubyrox.com) halter dress that I wore on my honeymoon that is my "it dress." I want to get back into it, but I'm thinking that I may be too old for it by now...not sure.

And I do want to wear a bikini. I have never worn one in public. I don't even know if I would feel comfortable in one even if I was teeny tiny, but I would at least like to try!

Oh, and also, I would like to wear only a sports bra and shorts when running or working out at the gym. I have a lot of work to do before I'm there, but I am determined to be there.

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

When I started this post I didn't know there would be so many wonderful responses and just to think we are all only a short way from our dreams. Hope is something that lives in each of us and will never die. Best to all of you and won't we be sexy when we get all dressed up.Woouldn't that be a cool picture!!!!!!!!!My husband would like me to wear thong underwear......... Right now I'm sorry.......... It would disappear ..........LOL

SW-202.2

CW-152.5

GW-125

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?

Guest soon2bshapely

That was too funny gsd!!!! You can wear thong's, i do sometimes. And i'm a total believer that you're only as sexy as u feel, and that starts with your bra's and undies. My undergarments are classified in 3 different catagories...(1) everyday things for days when i'm just working at home (2) my monthly attire...do i need to say anymore?? (3) my most fav...even if i go out to do groceries i alway make an attempt to dress sexy for me and that means wearing silk bra's or undies....

The one thing i'm going to fit into...is a black and white capri set. Cute lil pants with a cute little belly shirt. It's a size 10, so it won't be this summer, but next summer...for sure.

Bev

RIP 16.6lbs :walking:

Don't get me started!!! My list is plenty long, I have a bathing suit, I have a pair of white jeans, that I purposely bought too small, cause I like them, I have a black one piece halter jumpsuit for evenings out, I have baby dolls nighties galore, I have skirts, dresses, etc. etc. My closet has an arrangement of sizes as I go up and as I go down. I have been feeling like to purge my closets very soon, just can't find the time, but I really am going to do a clean sweep. LOL

Laura

Laura aka - "Vitamin" :wave:

I have an entire closet full of too small clothes, much of which I'd like to be able to get back into. What I want to wear most though are cute sleeveless summer dresses. Can't wait to fit back into some.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!