1 cup chopped apple (about 1 medium)

4 - 6 packets no-cal sweetener

3 tsp. baking powder

1/4 tsp. salt

1 1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp ground ginger

1/4 tsp nutmeg (or less)

1 1/4 cups water

Mix all together and spoon into 12 paper lined or sprayed muffin cups. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes and enjoy! Each muffin is only 1pt and they are large and super yummy! This is one of those recipes that you will be licking the bowl afterwards! Let me know what you guys think!

I think I'll be making these when I return from vacation next weekend! They sound great and only 1 point! Thanks for the recipe!!!

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Guest Tiffy_Sugar

I just signed up with Recipezarr and put this recipe up. The nutritional info they give comes out a little different than the one that master cook gave me... just thought I would post the page though... hopefully I will be getting a lot more of my recipes up on this site soon so keep checking! :)

http://www.recipezaar.com/176409

I am going to have to tweak this a bit...I like a sweeter muffin...and they were pretty heavy. Tasty, but I will tweak it to make it more to my liking...good base recipe, though. Thanks for sharing.

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

I just tried them and they are good. I think that next time though, I will use a bit more SF syrup to make them a touch sweeter.

SW 214 01/01/08

CW 195.8 12/13/08

WG 160

I made these yesterday, and they do taste good. My problem was that they stuck to the paper liners and I lost a chunk of each muffin. I will try it next time without the liners!

:bcbsalute MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I made these last night. I made them in my 24 mini muffin pan for 1/2 point poppers. I sprayed the pan with FF butter spray and they didn't stick at all. They are dense little suckers and not overly sweet but I like them because they are pretty tasty, very filling and they don't make me want to gobble them all up at once. I shared some with a coworker who is also OP and she really liked them a lot. They are wonderful warmed up with a spray of ICBINB spray. :)

Elaine

SW: 142 (10/31/06)

CW: 130 (1/29/10)

GW: 125

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/elainepaulsen