Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest KitCatherine

Got my first 10% Keychain today!

Guest KitCatherine

Hi guys!

I earned my 10% keychain today and was so happy!! I have lost 19 lbs in 10 weeks. I needed to lose 17.4 in order to get the keychain. My first month I lost 15 lbs and that was amazing. My WW leader said it would really slow down....I figured I would lose 1 lb a week after that. But these last four weeks have been tough for me emotionally because it didn't happen that way. Being stuck at 157 for 4 weeks was hard mainly because before WW, I have NEVER succeeded (even with the help of a physician and nutrionist) in getting past this point. So this last month of going up a pound, down a pound, up a pound, down 1/2 a pound, was tiresome. It also has taken me losing 19lbs to go down ONE size in pants. So my reward was BUYING 1 pair of pants!! :) 10 weeks and 19 lbs to go down 1 size has been worth it! I haven't weighed this in 4 years! Over two years ago, I spent 8-10 months trying to get past 157 and it never happened (I had 10 months up until my wedding). So I have really fought a mental mindblock on this one.

My WW leader said we are going for my 2nd 10% and then we will plan my official WW goal since I won't be able to lose another 10%. I want about 130-135 for final goal.

The one thing I do know, is that without all of you here, I would never have succeeded as well as I have. Hitting that 10% is like Week One all over again. It gives me a new motivation and a new drive. Although I don't see that much of a difference, going down a size and not having to suck in made it all much more real.

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!

It must feel SO great to have passed 155!! Congrats again!!

Rachel

sw-227(May 05)

rsw 182

cw 176.2 (12/14)

wwgw-155

pgw 145-150

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one day at a time