Health Discovery Network
DaisyHeadMaisie

Deep-Dish Pizza Casserole 6 pts

From WW 5-ingredient 15-minute Cookbook~

1 lb ground round

1 15-oz can Italian-Style Tomato Sauce (I use spaghetti sauce in a jar)

Cooking Spray

1 10-oz can refrigerated pizza crust dough

1-1/2 c. (6 oz) preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese

1) Preheat Oven to 425.

2) Cook meat in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbls. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomato sauce, and cook until heated.

3) While meat cooks, coat a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough and press into bottom and halfway up sides of baking dish. Top bottom of pizza crust with meat mixture

4) Bake uncovered at 425 for 12 minutes. Top with cheese, and bake 5 minutes longer or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Yield 6 servings

POINTS 6

EXCHANGES 2 Starch 2 Lean Meat

PER SERVING

Cal 277

Carb 28.5 g

Fat 7.7g (2.1g saturated)

Fiber 1.6 g

Protein 22.6 g

Cholesterol 49 mg

Sodium 667 mg

Calcium 208 mg

Iron 3.1 mg

The whole family likes this one! If you mess up and put the cheese on early by mistake, it will still work. Nice lunch the next day too!

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;0;87;0;0/c/-1/t/-32/k/2e50/weight.png[/image]

[/link]

This was super quick and really good! The portions were really big. I came up with 8 points for 6 servings, but I used 90% ground beef and the pizza dough I used said it was 33% bigger.

HW 220

CW 134

GW 129

This is definately a hit with the kids and it was soooo EZ!! So it is a big hit with mom too!! It was good.

I just made this AGAIN the other night. I used reduced fat pepperoni, prego sauce, onion, pizza crust dough, ff mozz and reg mozz. 8 servings at only 4 points per serving. When I make it again I think I will so spinach on top. This is so easy to make and so good.

Guest bamabonners

Tried this recipe tonight! VERY good!! My husband absolutely loved it and even suggested a mexican variation for next time. So, I might try that in a week or two.

I tried this recipe last week and it was delicious! The serving size is big and filling. I bought the ingredients again this week, can't wait to make it again!

Spring :salut

start date 3/3/08

weight.png

weight.png

I have that cookbook and it rocks!

I love making pizza like this!

I prefer TJ's WW pizza dough, though. Tastes more natural and is cheaper, too. $1.39

VANESSA

274/248.5/under 150

Size 26/20/8ish

1/4/08: -10

2/1/08: -8.5

3/7/08: -0

4/4/08: -4.5

5/2/08: -4

This sounds really good and simple! Thanks for sharing!

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

Made this for dinner last night, everyone loved it!

The whole thing cost around 8 dollars and fed a family of 5. I also made fresh greenbeans with it.

Delicious :bcb_up

Alysse

210/164.4/140

:workout: