Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tiffy_Sugar

Mexican Flat-Out Pizza

Guest Tiffy_Sugar

Mexican Flat-Out Pizza - Serves 1

1 whole wheat or light flat-out bread (2 pts)

1/3 cup picante salsa (1 pt)

1 bocca burger or other soy protein burger (1 pt)

Chopped tomato, bell pepper, thinly sliced onion, mushrooms, brocoli, spinach, green chillies, anything you can think of that are 0pt add ons.

Spices: chili powder, cumin, garlic salt, peper, onion powder

Spray the flat-out bread with non-stick cooking spray and pop in the over at 375 degrees for about 10 min. While this is baking, cook the boca in the microwave and then cut up into small peices. Sprinkle the spices on top. When the bread is good and hot, pull it out and spread with salsa (you can also put on some FF refried beans before the salsa which is super yummy! Just make sure to adjust the points). Sprinkle the boca crumbles on top, then your veggies. You can also put some FF cheese on at this point if you like, just be sure to adjust the points. raise the temp of the oven to 400 and bake for 12 -15 minutes. Enjoy! This thing is huge, just to warn you! A perfect and light 4 pt meal! 5 pts with 1/4 cup of ff refired beans OR 2 slices of "smart beat" ff cheddar cheese added on. 6 pts if you add in both of these ingredients. Enjoy!

I am so glad you posted this. I saw it referenced in the product reviews. Sounds like a yummy, filling lunch and I have Sundried Tomato flat out to try it on!

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

This sounds really good! Will give it a try this weekend.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

I am sooo excited. It is sold in Doris' (an Ital. store near me). Picking that up today.

Thank u

I love flat-out bread :headover: . In fact, I made a breakfast burrito in one for breakfast....1 egg, FF cheese and a little salsa.

Make sure you get the light flat-out bread, they have a regular flat out that is higher in points.