Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
kimbierrt

Almost 20 lbs gone

Pics from about 20 lbs gone.

The links are in my signature. Will add more pics as I continue to shrink.

I am 14 lbs from goal!:bcbsalute

kim....HW 189.0..SW 10/17/14 187.0 CW 185.0~GW 150

wow i really see a change!! Your face & tummy! great job! keep it up

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

Awesome. :) I can tell the difference, especially in your tummy. Congratulations on your progress and for almost being at goal! :exercise:

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

This is the first time I am writing to someone! I think that it's wonderful that you've lost almost 20#!!

I lost 14.8 in about 2 1/2 months and I feel great! I would love to get to 20#, which would be 5# below my goal weight. Any words of wisdom? I do core!

Peg A.:exercise:

This is the first time I am writing to someone! I think that it's wonderful that you've lost almost 20#!!

I lost 14.8 in about 2 1/2 months and I feel great! I would love to get to 20#, which would be 5# below my goal weight. Any words of wisdom? I do core!

Peg A.:exercise:

"I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been..."

Hey peg, ty and ty all for your words of encouragement.

I am also doing core, and I have been really happy with this program.

The weight doesn't come off fast but it does come off and I don't feel like I am suffering to get there. My advice would be to continue to follow the program, it does work. Also, I have nticed more that I feel like I am losing inches event he the scale at times does not move. You gotta love core!!!

kim....HW 189.0..SW 10/17/14 187.0 CW 185.0~GW 150