Health Discovery Network
BiggestLoser

New 1 point ice cream!

You have to check out this website. Has anyone seen this ice cream in the stores yet. They have ice cream sandwiches, bars and cups in all flavors and they say they are only 1 point.

http://absolutelyfreefoods.com

These look wonderful! If anyone knows where to get them please let us know and give us a review.

SW 245

CW 185

Goal 135

:jump_jack60 Pounds Gone Forever:jump_jack

Smoke Free 739 Days

Hmmm.... their web site is all about what's not in the product, and nothing about what IS in it. No ingredients lists, no nutrition info for us to double check, no serving size (you can have 2 Tbsp. of regular ice cream for 1 Point, after all).

I'm skeptical. Can't you tell?

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie

Their website does not show that is in stores yet, it says to keep looking for updates but as of now they don't show any stores.

Laurie

SW: 161.0 :mad: 1/13/10

CW:

GW: 130 :headover: ?????

weight.png

If you go to "products" on the site it will show you all the individual items and the nutritional info.

SW 245

CW 185

Goal 135

:jump_jack60 Pounds Gone Forever:jump_jack

Smoke Free 739 Days

First product I checked I saw Erythritol 7g and that scared me big time! I don't do well with any sugar alcohol.

Kathy

~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth...Romans 1:16

155/151/140

These look Amazing!! The Peach Melba Bars look so good!

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I live in NH and they have some of these products in my local grocery store. The only one I've tried is the orange cream bars and they taste very good if you like that sort of thing.

I look forward to trying some of the other flavors. -Julez

i bought them at shaws super store on east coast nice flavor but the sanwich part broke in pieces maybe mine was to frozen:headover:

:exercise2

sw.258lbs.(1/21/2007)

cw.216.2

gw.120lbs.

Breyers 98% fat free slow churned Vanilla ice cream is only 1 point a serving (1/2 C) and is very good.

:wave:Kris: Proud mom of 3 little ones

Started: 12/7/05

sw: 210:ugh:

:workout: CW: 153

1st 10 lbs.1/11

2nd Star & 10% 2/8

3rd Star 3/15

4th Star & 20%4/12

5th Star 6/14

Total loss: -57:goal:

Goal: 145

Breyers 98% fat free slow churned Vanilla ice cream is only 1 point a serving (1/2 C) and is very good.

They have a SF ice cream that is also 1 pt per serving. It has splenda in it and tastes pretty close to the real thing. I grew up eating only Breyers Ice Cream as a kid, and nothing else will do in it's place. :)

Original SW: 149

New SW (11/8/10): 138

CW: 132

GW: 125

:work_out:

"You were once wild here - don't let them tame you." - Isadora Duncan

First product I checked I saw Erythritol 7g and that scared me big time! I don't do well with any sugar alcohol.
I hear ya! I might have 1 serving of malitol but no more!

I'm with Nancy, if it sounds too good to be true.....

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12