Health Discovery Network
Guest KellyGreen

UPDATED Pictures!!

Guest KellyGreen

They are in my signature!! I finally got around to updating my picturetrail!

Thanks for looking! :)

Guest getnthin

Kelly you look wonderful. I think I have just learned alot about you from your pictures and things. Anyway you are a wonderful inspiration. Keep up the great work.

wow! you look great! what a difference. congrats!

Jeannette

SW 1/7/06 231.6 :mad:

CW 9/18/08 176.0 :work_out:

Lifetime status 3/3/07

2nd baby due 5/18/08

.png

Guest kellyreed

You are so pretty! Your are my inspiration to get my butt in gear!! Thanks for the pics.

Kelly:workout:

You look terrific! :bcbsalute

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Kelly, YOu look great!

Hey, I do cakes too!

Noone taught me either but I think it is so fun.

Maybe I can figure out how to post a picture of them.

Your cakes are GREATT!!!!!

SW 233

CW 168

GW 155

Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Soy, Grain intolerant, nightshade allergie too

Wow! You look wonderful!:jump_jack

Phyllis

Highest Wgt 255.5 July 7, 2006 :bcb_mad2

Restart Wgt 231.5 Sept. 29 2008:bcb_blush

Current Wgt 231.5 :bcb_blush

Goal wgt 140:bcb_up

Kelly, look at you, ya little Skinny Lady! You look AMAZING. Definetly give the motivation to keep going, so I can look that good!

~Adrienne~

Recommited to WW 1/7/2008!

*Third Time's a Charm!*

HW: 191 :bcb_sick:

SW: 180:bcb_grrrr

CW: 180

WWGW: 135 :bcb_bigsm

weight.png

wow, you look great and are an inspiration to me. I have one question for you.. What did you do for exercise for your belly? I have had 4 kids and my belly shows it so very well. :( Any ideas?

Chrys

SW 264.9

CW 254.4

GW 140.0

You look absolutely awesome buddy! :bcbsalute :bcbsalute Hawt, hawt, hawt!:kiss:

SW: 189.5

Lifetime Goal: 148 March 2006

CW: 147 (7/19/2010)

You go girl! You look FABULOUS! I love the pic of you in the sunglasses! Such a glamour girl!!!

Meagan:wave:

SW: 203.2 (3-4-06):confused:

CW: not up for discussion...baby 3 on the way!

Reached goal: 2-24-07 (I will be back someday!)

My compliments because you look great and you can definitely see the results of your hard work....people like you are a big inspiration for the rest of us.

Thanks for posting your pics

ciao

Teresa

sw kg 94.80 (208.8 lb) cw Kg 66.8 (147 lb)

1st gw: kg 83.00 (183 lb) 22 DEC 04:goal:

2nd gw:kg 75.00 (165.2) 30 MAY 05 :goal:

3rd gw: kg 70.30 (155 lbs) nov 06:goal:

4th gw: kg 67.50 (148.5 lbs) dec 06:goal:

last gw: kg 60.00 (132 lb)

" Non mollare l'osso"

Kelly! I am sad and happy all at the same time. I remember posting for the first time on here and you had just started as well. I was so "focused" but then I never kept it up - I am sooooooo happy for you that you did!!! I can't belive that if I would have kept it up, I could have lost that weight just like you! You look sooooooo awesome!

Believe me.....you just totally inspired me in ways you don't know! Thanks for sharing

Height: 5'9

CW:175.6

WWG:155.8(the 10% target)

GW: 165 by January 1st 2008

UPDATE:

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Wow Kelly, you are such a inspiration..... You look so beautiful

~~~~~~ AMY ~~~~~~

Lost 30.5, 38.5 more to go!!

SW: 194--Jan 9,2006

CW: 163.5

GW: 125

Congratulations! A wonderful inspiration to us all!

You look so pretty!

Colleen

Colleen M.

HW: 187

SW: 181.8

GW: 132 11/2007

CW: 143.0

One of my sweeties at school came up to me and put his arms up (I thought he was going to hug me - HA!:bcb_mad2) and said, while flapping my upper arms "Mrs. M---, why do your arms move like this?"

Not this summer, baby!

Great photos Kelly! I'm so envious of your hair! Aren't you cutting it for Locks of Love? Or am i confusing you with someone else. Anyways I wanted to say your avatar picture is great too! You look amazing!

Meagan:wave:

SW: 203.2 (3-4-06):confused:

CW: not up for discussion...baby 3 on the way!

Reached goal: 2-24-07 (I will be back someday!)

Kelly...

Absolutely wonderful!! I am so proud of you for doing this for yourself. I too am like you. After the 1st child I went down to 127 which is perfect for me because I have a large frame. But I was at 174.5 at my peak pregnancy. Years after all of that I went up to 180 and my kids are 13 and 11. It was now time to get serious! I have lost 19 pounds as of this morning...hip hip hooray!!!

It has not been easy as I love my junkfood especially gummy bears, but my health is more important!!!

I see your progress pictures and I am more determined than ever to make this work and to keep it off!!! I still have my size 4 and 6 clothes that I will never part with because I will be that again and hopefully soon.

Again you look fantastic and the cakes are great!! You have a beautiful family and I know you feel better because I can see it in the pictures. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you earned it!!!:exercise2

Tamara

sw 171/cw 164/gw 130

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Guest munky926

All I can say is...WOW! You look absolutely amazing in your photos! I just started WW last week and I was feeling a little down about it today, wondering if this is really worth it, but after seeing those pictures, I know that it is. I want before and after pictures like that! Thank you so much for posting those!

Guest KellyGreen
All I can say is...WOW! You look absolutely amazing in your photos! I just started WW last week and I was feeling a little down about it today, wondering if this is really worth it, but after seeing those pictures, I know that it is. I want before and after pictures like that! Thank you so much for posting those!

What a truly awesome thing to say....you WILL have terrific after pictures!!! I can't even tell you how excited I was to finally post after pictures of myself...it took a good while...but determination, perserverence and hard work all paid off in the end ;) Good luck to you! :)

Kelly,

Congrats on getting to your goal and thanks for making your progress pictures available as inspiration for all of us. I noticed in your face not only the weight loss but loads and loads of new confidence. You look great!!!!

Charmaine

-------------------------------------

TTC#1

gw/140

cw/181.8