Health Discovery Network
Karenkt

Rubber stamping anyone?

Hi!

Just wondering if any of you gals are rubber stampers -- making cards, etc with rubber stamps??? I have hundreds of stamps and love it. Right now I am not using them -- my job takes all my time, but will get back to it when I retire in two months!!!! YEA! :jump_jack

Karen

========================================

I always stamp with my mom when I visit her...I LOVE It, but have not had the finances for it in the past...I am going to try and get into it because I would love doing it with my kids!

It is fun, and I LOVE getting the cards from my mom!

MrsD

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

Good Morning,

Yeah, the stamps and supplies are expensive -- but I enjoy the hobby. My DH set up a room for me with a desk and a rack for stamps, etc. I have sooooo many supplies. I have taken a lot of classes and learned some really neat techniques. But, as I said, I haven't stamped for over a year. My job just tires me out, and I don't have the desire when I come home. I send a lot of cards, and DH said it is time to get in the stamping mode again. Cards are expensive. But retirement is drawing near, and then I plan to stamp away again!

Karen

========================================

I am also into rubber stamping and have been for about 10 years now. I make cards, somtimes I sell them for a profit...which makes me very happy. I also scrapbook and have used my stamps in there as well. I am always looking for a new place to use stamps! Glad to know there are others on here with the same hobby as me.

Started WW: March 27, 2006

Starting Weight/Current Weight/Goal Weight

225/215/200

I WILL get there!!!

Guest lv2stmp04

I love Rubber Stamping!! I had to become a consultant for SU! so I could get the discount...though now I do workshops to get my stuff free!!!

Shhh don't tell anyone but I like CTMH too!! LOL

Letha

Guest Kristy23

I know this is old, but bump!

I am a Stampin Up demo, and love stamping!