Health Discovery Network
queenie521

Cookies and Cream Extra Thick Frappe!!!

okay, you HAVE TO try this. I was looking for something swee to make last night and this is what I came up with.

Ingredients:

1 c milk

1 c ice

1 packet WW Vanilla Smoothie Mix

1 frozen Core Brownie (1/9 of entire thing)

Put all that stuff in the blender and blend away!!!! It was so thick I ate it with a spoon so it was like having Ice Cream and it was soooooo good!!

I made the Core Brownies the night before and I froze the extra so they wouldnt go bad. Thought I would attempt something different and WALA!!!! Cookies and Cream!!!!!!

~Chell~

HW: 201

:ugh: ~ SW: 175

10% GW: 157.5 ~ WWGW: 150 ~ PGW: 140

weight.png

Guest sunshinegirl2006

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Chell, you come up with the BEST recipes!!!!!! Thank you! I can't wait to try this!!!

Guest tux

This sounds so good. Where could I find the recipe for the Core brownies?

Arlene

I'm totally going to have to try this! I love the Core brownies and the WW smoothies...sounds like an awesome mix!!!! Thanks!

132.6/125/123/120

SW/WWG/CW/PG

Made Lifetime 7/22/06

Guest ChitChat

Where do you find the WW Smoothies? I have never seen them in the store...maybe I missed them.

i saw the ww smoothie mix at the meetings.....i didnt check to see though if they had any points? Are they core?

~LD

~LD~

Started WW on Sept 25, 2006 Total weight loss so far 51 lbs. :jump_jack

Core-- Weigh In on Mondays

Recent WI: -2.6 lbs(10/8/07)

Guest ChitChat

Ok, lets see if I get this right....you just show up at the meeting place and you can buy them?

Yes, in Texas and Illinois, anyway, that has been my experience. IF they even care, they just assume you are going to the meeting later. Their prices are high, they aren't going to pass up a sale...

Latebloomer

Guest jmjgtodd

You could substitute the WW smoothie packet with a heaping tablespoon of sugar-free fat free vanilla pudding mix and then it would be 100% core! ( and a whole heck of a lot cheaper!)

I pretty much make all my smoothies using pudding mix, milk and a bit of fruit! YUM

You could substitute the WW smoothie packet with a heaping tablespoon of sugar-free fat free vanilla pudding mix and then it would be 100% core! ( and a whole heck of a lot cheaper!)

I pretty much make all my smoothies using pudding mix, milk and a bit of fruit! YUM

agreed. i don't buy the ww smoothies b/c they are so expensive and sf/ff pudding mix is a great swap out. you can't tell the diffrence.

I'm making this tomorrow to use up these brownies! Maybe I'll like them in shake form better (I'm going to use sf ff vanilla pudding mix, not ww smoothie).

Erin (Princess Dirty Bird)