Health Discovery Network
Bubble

What is your favorite bread?

I have tried so many diet breads, and they all taste like cardboard!!! PLEASE help me with your favorite sandwich bread. Thanks!!

My favorite was Oroweat Lite 9-grain, but either they're not making it any more, or our stores aren't carrying it any more. So, I'm eating the Oroweat Lite Wheat. Not bad. One point for two slices.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Guest arianasmom23

Hi Bubble,

It looks like we have decided to start Weight Watchers right around the same time!! I'm looking to lose 50 pounds with most of it being baby weight. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely in love with Aunt Millie's Butter Top Wheat Bread. It's only 1 point per slice and it is delicious. Here in Northern Michigan, it's only $1.41 a loaf at Super Wal-Mart. I highly recommend it, my mom even switched her bread too.

Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!!

Arianasmom23:)

Guest ShrinkingDaisy

Nature's own WHITEWHEAT. Tastes like a white bread and regular "real bread" size slices---my DS's are happy with it. 1 pt for 2 slices.

Also, just tried Martini's (sp?) potato bread--very good. 1 pt per slice.

Wonder Lite! lick.gif

Jodee SW: 223 CW: 177 PW:178.5 GW:??

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Guest tux

The Weight Watcher's rye bread is pretty close to the real thing. I still can't believe 2 slices are only one point.

Nature's Own Whitewheat....not only is it great tasting bread (DH and DS love it), and regular size slices (1 pt. for 2 slices) but two slices are also equal to one 8 oz. serving of milk.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

Guest stigs

Sara Lee Heart Healthy 100% Whole Wheat (with a touch of Honey!) I think that's honest-to-goodness the entire brand name of this loaf of bread. Clumsily named, but tasty.

Nature's Own Whitewheat! 2 slices one pt.

Phyllis

Highest Wgt 255.5 July 7, 2006 :bcb_mad2

Restart Wgt 231.5 Sept. 29 2008:bcb_blush

Current Wgt 231.5 :bcb_blush

Goal wgt 140:bcb_up

Aunt Millies Honey wheat lite 1 point for 2 slices. Great if you like soft bread!

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

Sarah Lee's Healthy ~ the one listed with the long name in an earlier post...but I cannot find it in the town we moved to. I buy wonder lite wheat ~ it's 1 point for 2 slices, and it's the bomb, as my kids would say!

great avatar of you and your sweet little one! Peace on your home and grace for the journey!

mrsD

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

WW rye bread! It's the best! Tastes like the real thing. 1 pt for 2 slices

Starting over: 06/12/07

Goal Wt: 180

How I feel is within my control!!!

weight.png

[/url]

Guest raeann97

I love Pepperridge LIGHT 7-grain bread. It is 1 pt for 2 slices! :)

I don't know if you have an "Aldis" around your area, but I just discovered that their regular wheat bread is only 1 point per slice...and its really cheap!

http://www.myspace.com/zoma_rose

HW 195!

SW 168

CW 168

Goal Weight 150:jump_jack

18 Pound Countdown!

I love Natural Ovens bread. They have some great flavors, are all natural, no chemicals or preservatives and low in points. They are based in Manitowoc WI (my hometown) and they ship anywhere. They carry it in several stores here in MO. www.naturalovens.com

sw 234.6 (1-30-06)

gw 160

cw 149.8

goal -(9-18-06):goal:

lifetime-10-30- 06

I like Country Hearth 100% Whole Wheat Lite the best (1 pt for 2 slices). One of our Wal-Marts doesn't carry it so we get the Wal-Mart Whole Wheat there 1 pt for one slice.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Guest Lucille Van Pelt

Nature's Own Wheat - 1 pt for 2 slices!

Sara Lee Heart Healthy 100% Whole Wheat (with a touch of Honey!) I think that's honest-to-goodness the entire brand name of this loaf of bread. Clumsily named, but tasty.

That's my favorite too!

My kids love it as well.

It's a thick bread.:D

SW 233

CW 168

GW 155

Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Soy, Grain intolerant, nightshade allergie too