Health Discovery Network
jamiebrandonsmom

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie

Peanut Butter Pie - 8 servings

1/2 c. Reduced fat peanut butter

8 oz. FF cool whip

1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust

Fold peanut butter into cool whip. Spread into pie crust and freeze. Serve frozen.

3 pts. per serving

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

I love Peanut Butter! I can't wait to try this recipe. I went to a dinner party once where PB pie was served and it was so delicious I thought I would die! I am sure it was very fattening too. Thanks for posting this recipe!

No. Just fold it in. I stir the peanut butter good before folding in the cool whip.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

Gail, that sounds fabulous! I can't wait to try it!! I think I have a little bit of peanut butter with this pie's name written all over it! thanks a million - have a blessed week!

I've been having a rough time - didn't even go to WW tonite. . . . I haven't lost my resolve - just lapsed a bit this week - gonna get refreshed and hit it again!

Thanks for the yummy recipes. . . that'll help keep me going! I LOVE peanut butter!! thanks so much!

renden:exercise:

WW member (this time) since Feb 06

SW: 224

CW: 190

WW: ?? haven't set yet

PG: 155-160

Hello, Gail! I hope you've had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! I had to write to thank you for the pb/cool whip frozen pie! I finally made it this morning and had a piece for lunch! Tooooo good! Thanks a mil - I couldn't believe how peanut-buttery it is! Thanks - I've already shared the recipe!

:)

renden:exercise:

WW member (this time) since Feb 06

SW: 224

CW: 190

WW: ?? haven't set yet

PG: 155-160

I have a question on this dessert, according to my calculations the RF peanut butter would be 16 points and the cool whip would be 8 points, and 16 for the RF pie crust, which totals 40 points. Divided by the number of servings-8 this would be 5 points per serving, not 3. I was really looking forward to this recipe, can anyone tell me if 3 or 5 is correct? Which RF peanut butter did you use? Something like better than peanut butter might work, but even that comes out to 4 each.

TIA

Based on your question here and on the WWAH board, i put on my detective hat (grinning) and ran it thru Mastercook using regular RF PB, not Better'n PB. It came out to 5.2 points.

1/2 c. reduced-fat peanut butter

8 oz. cool whip free

1 whole keebler reduced fat graham cracker pie crust

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 232 Calories; 9g Fat (37.0% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 216mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat.

Thanks for questioning it, so we can account for the right points!

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Sounds yummy. I am always looking for points friendly recipes.

And it's nice to see other people checking points. I always check points on recipes from others. And I was checking out Mastercook. I may have to go buy it!

Amanda

CW: ??? GW: 130