Health Discovery Network
justjan

Question on weekly meeting

Hi All,

I have decided that I will officially join WW. Can someone please explain the Weekly Meeting stuff? I plan on joining tomorrow. I will probably pre-pay on the 10 week plan. However, I have a vacation scheduled for the 3rd week in October and will be out of town for 8 days. Will I be penalized for missing the meeting that week?

Thanks for any answers.

A lot of that depends on your area. Some WW locations are franchises and they work differently.

In my region there are a couple different ways to join.

You can pay by the week for I think $12 a week and pay for missed meetings.

You can buy a 10 week commitment plan with coupons and you give a coupon for missed meetings.

The newest thing is a monthly pass which you sign up for at the meeting and it gives you unlimited meetings with no missed meeting fees and free e-tools online, but you have to do an automatic credit card renewal. You can cancel at anytime but you do have to set up a credit card payment.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

It used to be at my meetings you get 3 missed meetings within a period of time without having to pay a missed meeting fee. I just joined again a few weeks ago. Good Luck to you!

SW-242

CW-242

Just keep swimming, just... keep... swimming...

firstly- you can go to meetings anywhere in the world- just bring your booklet- there are meetings everywhere- search online in the country, state, province, an then city you will be in and they will have a listing of meetings you can go to. IT is always interesting to go to other meetings in different places.

secondly, call your 1 800 number or ask when you sign up about the options in your franchise- In the first one I lived in they had 2 free vacation weeks a year ( that was BC) In the current one (southern ontario) you get a missed meeting coupon for every 8 weeks paid for- and then you can use a coupon for the missed meetings instead of paying.

It is good not to plan to miss a meeting if you do not have to- even if you are travelling- I have weighed in all over including London England, various states, provinces in Canada and almost weighed in in France and Italy, but my schedule would not allow it.

Good Luck

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: