Health Discovery Network
BarbA

Trader Joe's 100 cal pack: Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookies

These are seriously good! They taste like a real cookie, not a fake imitation and there are a significant number of them in the bag. I also got their chocolate cracker pack, but haven't dipped into them yet.

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Guest sotm121097

I totally agree...i fell in love with them. They have a fresh baked cookie kind of taste.

Bought both the chocolate and the oatmeal for my DD lunches. She loves the chocolate but took one of the oatmeal and said "Blech, this tastes like butter" and won't eat them.

Mary

The chocolate toucans are one of my new favorite products. Paired with a glass of milk in the evening, it's a great treat!

Nicole

HW: 236

SW: 196 (8/8/06)

CW: 155.5 (WW: 40.5/ Total: 80.5) :D

Next goal: 5.5 to go!

Guest Cheryl#1

Oh, I love those chocolate tucans and oatmeal chocolate chip cookes, too!!!! I always have a sweet tooth and this does help. I am learning to shop at Trader Joe's. I also buy their banana crisps which are very low calorie.

I looked at the ingrredient panel and there IS butter in it! I guess i'd rather have a cookie made with real butter than some shortening or other kinds of fat. They are great wtih a cup of coffee for an afternoon snack. Still a favorite after a few months

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

The best part of all of the 100 cal packs - no hydrogenated oil! All of the other 100 cal packs from nabisco/sunshine (keebler) do!!

Original SW: 149

New SW (11/8/10): 138

CW: 132

GW: 125

:work_out:

"You were once wild here - don't let them tame you." - Isadora Duncan

Are they soft or crispy?

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

Crispy.

One other reason who I love these even more - they are CHEAPER than the other brands.

Original SW: 149

New SW (11/8/10): 138

CW: 132

GW: 125

:work_out:

"You were once wild here - don't let them tame you." - Isadora Duncan

I just recently discovered these last weekend, and they are AMAZING! Plus there are more of them than in any of the nabisco ones I have tried. I don't feel as though I am being cheated out of two points when I have them. They are GREAT! I plan to try the chocolate toucans next!

Jen :wave:

SW: 256

CW: 165

GW: 155

Started WW June 1, 2005

Total Pounds Lost: 91

Turn your face to the sun and you won't see the shadows

Geez, I wish I had a Trader Joe's in my area. Everyone is always talking about all the great stuff you can get there. We don't have any kind of cool grocery stores:bcb_yuck:

:strong:AmAnDa:strong:

original SW: 188 lbs

SW after recommitting: 168.2 lbs

GW: 135 lbs

Guest Valerie1124

I love these too! I especially like that they don't have trans fats or preservatives and taste like real cookies! Yum!

My whole family loves these cookies. I always have to pick up a couple packs everytime I go to TJ's. And we still run out between trips.

Kim :)

SW 171.5

Re-start weight: 159.5

CW 146

GW 135

"I am not only challenging myself, I am challenged by myself" -- Chef Mario Batali during the filming of an Iron Chef battle