Health Discovery Network
NikaD

50 pounds down!

I lost quite a bit on my own a couple of years ago, and after some bouncing around and frustration in the last year, I joined WW and the last 11 pounds of my first 50 are gone! I still have quite a ways to go before I reach my final goal, but looking at the difference between my HW and now is good motivation. :) Thought I'd share, because seeing others' pics has really helped me!

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p42/losingnika/?action=view&current=Progress.jpg

Nicole

HW: 236

SW: 196 (8/8/06)

CW: 155.5 (WW: 40.5/ Total: 80.5) :D

Next goal: 5.5 to go!

Nicole! :jump_jack WTG, Girl!!! Boy, are you lookin great! I love your hair, too, btw. Keep up the awesome work, Buddy! :bcbsalute

Darci :wave:

224.2/175/165

Started WW 4/18/05~~60+ pounds gone 11/15/06~~trouble maintaining, back on program 10/14/07

Guest ilovetoride

Thank you for being a great inspiration!! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!:headover: :crazy: :jump_jack !

Guest Erica20

WTG 50 pounds down. I'm so proud of you I love it when ppl are determined to do things that are good:) . Girl you're doing it just keeping riding that stationary Bike:bike: and you'll loose even more weight again I'm so pround that you've achieved so much.

Nika:

Congratulations on your progress thus far. Keep it up and off :) . I'd like to see your pic, but the link is not working for me.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Okay, I reposted the link in the original post above, because it looks like it wasn't working. I added a second pic of 60 pounds down (20 on WW), too. :)

Nicole

HW: 236

SW: 196 (8/8/06)

CW: 155.5 (WW: 40.5/ Total: 80.5) :D

Next goal: 5.5 to go!

Wow...That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm almost there... 3.2 more lbs to my 50. I can't wait to get there. I know how hard it is to get there! WTG!!:D

Adele

SW: 239 CW: 162.6 GW: 155

-76.4 lbs

That is awesome! :jump_jack

Brandi :wave:

SW 242.6 :mad: (1/27/06)

CW 182.2 :)

GW 135 :D

PGW 125 ;)

Next personal goal: 180 pounds

60.4 pounds gone!!! :jump_jack

I am 34 years old, 5' 3"

Weigh-in: Friday's at 9:30am

Wife and Mommy to 4:

Lauren (13), Ashley (10), John (9) and Joseph (5)