Health Discovery Network
ruehljf

0 Calorie Pancake Syrup!!

I've seen Walden Farms products online before and have always wanted to try them. Although expensive, (about $3.50 for a small bottle) I went ahead and indulged yesterday. I tried the calorie free, sugar free, carb free, basically everything free, pancake syrup. I really loved it!! I put it on my 2 point french toast (2 slices low cal bread, coated in egg whites). It really did the trick for me. I haven't had real syrup in so long because of the high calorie content so I forgot how much I loooove maple syrup. It is fairly runny compared to real syrup, but we're used to the weird consistency of our lower fat/sugar foods, right? Now I can't wait to try the other Walden Farms products (a whole line of calorie free salad dressings). Has anyone had any of their other products?

**sMALL tHiNgS DoNe WiTH GrEaT LoVe WiLL ChAnGe ThE wOrLd**

CW 134.4

GW 125

Guest jefrado22

Good to know - I've been using "lite" syrup from Aldi's and DH hasn't complained. If I switch to core this week, though, I will need something with zero fat and zero sugar. What store did you get yours at? I'm hoping Cinci isn't too different from Cleveland...

Smuckers sells a sugar free breakfast syrup that is very good. I found it at Super Walmart.

SW 245

CW 185

Goal 135

:jump_jack60 Pounds Gone Forever:jump_jack

Smoke Free 739 Days

Has anyone had any of their other products?
I tried their chocolate sauce and threw it away after on tiny taste. It was hideous. It sounds like their products are sort of hit or miss. I'm glad you found a syrup!

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

Well, I found it incredibly nasty. It would be nice if we could taste before we buy. Glad it works for some buddies.

I use 1 tsp. of the real thing on the side and just occasionally dip by fork in it, the way others might eat salad dressing.

Latebloomer

They also have a blueberry and a strawberry flavored pancake syrup. I just saw it tonight when I was shopping. I was going to buy one, but decided on a jar of their all fruit spread. I wanted to buy both, but they are rather pricey.

I tried the chocolate syrup and the marshmallow whip and didn't care for them at all. The fruit spread wasn't too bad, but it did leave a bit of an aftertaste.

Mary

OOPS! I thought I had Walden Farms but it is Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free. It is 25 calories for 1/4 cup.

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious