Health Discovery Network
brog8

Help Please

Ok-here's Mine.i Made Goal The Monday Before Labor Day.i Didn't Go The Next Monday B/c They Were Closed B/c Of The Holiday.i Didn't Go Last Week So I Technically Missed A Week.i Know I Gained Beyond My 2 Maintenence Pounds.the Center I Go To,is Having A Special Until Oct. 7 So I Just Have To Pay $43 For The Maintenence(1/2 Off)so What Do I Pay Tommorow?if I Gained,i Know My Weekly $14 ,but What Else?ahhhhhh!help

:work_out:

That could depend on if your area is a franchise or WW owned. You would generally only pay for missed meetings up to the point where it would cost more than rejoining. But I don't know what the $43 for maintenance is. I've never heard of that. Sorry it's not much help but I didn't want your post to go unanswered.

BTW congrats on making goal!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Because you aren't at Lifetime yet, you are still a regular member and you should still be paying your usual $14 / week. That happens regardless of your weight and for six weeks after you make goal. It's not surprising that you've gained, that is a normal part of learning maintenance. You need to take the weight off before you can make Lifetime, so you need to go back to your Losing Points levels. Whether (or when) you make Lifetime depends on your weight at the END of the six weeks. If you go over during the 6 weeks it doesn't matter as far as the rules for making Lifetime, so make sure you go and weigh in.

If you made goal on 8/28 you should make Lifetime on 10/9, except for whatever happens with the missed week and the holiday. For that you need to talk to your leader. This is NOT the right time to be missing weeks! You are SO CLOSE! It is normal to resist completing projects and it is IMPORTANT for you to get to these last few meetings to make Lifetime!

I'd talk to the leader about what to do about buying a package at this point, since you are so close to making Lifetime and being able to attend for free (as long as you get your weight back down!).

Maintenance is NOT about going back to your old habits! It's about eating just like you did while you were losing, only eating enough more so your weight stays pretty much the same. It may not be worth it.

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie

Thank You Girls For Your Responses-they Told Me That When I Made Goal,i Had To Pay For 7 Weeks Up Front.right Now,they Are Running A Half Off Special So It's $43.i Haven't Paid That Yet Plus I Guess Tonite,i Have To Pay For The 2 Weeks I Missed.where I Go,if You Miss A Week,you Have To Still Pay For It The Next Week-doesn't Everyone Have That?so I Guess I Better Bring The Checkbook!your Right,i Should Not Be Missing Meetings.

:work_out:

Yes, one of the rules of WW is you pay every week whether you go or not. Once you make Lifetime, you don't have to pay for missed weeks.

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie