Health Discovery Network
ThinkPink

Jiggle Free Buns Question

Hi!

I am considering buying Jiggle Free Buns! I was curious to hear feedback from those who have used it. I have Jiggle Free Abs which I love-but I can only order JFB online so I wanted to make sure it was worth buying before I went through the hassle to get it! Is it worth it? Have you seen good results??

Thanks!!

*Caroline

**Caroline

SW: 175

CW: 147

GW: 130

Well, I'm working on building some buns :) , and this certainly helps shape the muscle! My thighs, however, are still jiggling, but that's because I have so much more to lose.

Seriously, this is a good workout - I especially love the "hot cross buns" move in one of the cardio segments!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Caroline,

I LOVE Jiggle Free Buns! I am always sore the next day after this one. Pam, the lead is one of my favorites! I really don't think you could go wrong on this one, but I am pretty biased - I have almost all of the FIRM workouts! Where are you ordering from?

~Annette~

196/176.8/149.9/141

Another vote for JFBuns. I love the hot cross buns move. It's a short workout but good.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Thank you so much!

I havent decided where I am ordering from yet. I'll have to price shop. Any suggestions??

**Caroline

deepdiscountdvd.com has it for 9.61 with free shipping. I've never had a problem with them but some have found shipping slow.

amazon.com has it for 12.99 and it's eligble for free shipping with a $25 purchase

and there are a ton on ebay but watch out for inflated shipping charges.

Joanne

Guest suzy-loozy

OK..........this is a new one to me? Jiggle Free Buns? Now this I have to check out.....I'm a walker and will always make walking my main form of activity but lately have thought I need something else to start toning....

I'll check it out!

Thanks!

:exercise2

Suzy, this workout does use the TransFIRMer so keep that in mind.

Caroline, I just read on another board that deepdiscountdvd.com has a 20% off sale every November so if you're not in a huge hurry, you could save a bit more by waiting a week or so.

Joanne

Joanne

How long has shipping taken you with Deep Discount? I'd rather pay more for reliability if their shipping isnt that great.

**Caroline

It's been a little while since I bought from them but I think it took about 2 weeks. They ship media mail which is why it's a bit slower.

Joanne

I love JF Buns! I love the hot crossed buns too! I wish there were more! It did take me awhile to get the "gravevine around the step" thing but it's fun!

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I don't do the grapevine around the step - not enough room. And sometimes I rewind the cardio segment that includes the "Hot Cross Buns" just so I can do it again. How sick is that? :crazy:

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

That is sick Heidi. I used to have to rewind that segment after untwisting my legs in an attempt to figure it out (again). Now that I've I mastered it, though, it's one of the most fun moves in all the FIRMs!

Besides, it reminds me of yummy food ... hot cross buns are my Lenten specialty. (Once a year, half size, 2 for 3 Points...)

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie