Health Discovery Network
WWCarol

CORE Apple Crockpot Pudding

OMG!!! I made this last night and wow is it good! I am passing this one along to everyone I know. Thanks for the recipe.

10% inspiration and 90% persperation!

SW- 255.5

CW-246.0

GW- 135-140

LBS lost so far- 9.5 Lbs gone!!

"Every great journey begins with the first step!"

weight.png

Ok so i'm still rather new... but the recipe calls for flour. I thought that was a no no. What about whole wheat flour?

Robyn

weight.png

Guest mom2-4boys

I think you missed the part that said the whole recipe is 4 points

I just made this in the owen and as this thread tells us, IT IS DEVINE!

I thought there might be others who are looking for something warm and delicious on cold winter days so here it goes~ Bump!

Ninka

Back to loosing a few lbs over goal...

Finding the perfect balance...one meal at the time...

I can do it!

Just wanted to say we started making this about three weeks ago, and since then our fridge has never been without leftovers, because we just keep making a new batch as soon as the old one is done!!

Susan

Aiming for 196.2 :bcb_march

Guest cinnamon snax

Fructose Sweetener, Powder has 721 calories per cup. I don't think this is core.

I am still wanting to try this recipe but I'll be using the cooking Splenda instead.

This sounds great. With all the apples in my back yard, I know I will be trying it.

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

I made this the other day but didn't have time to mess with the apples. I used a bag of frozen peaches and 1/2 a bag of blueberries and it turned out great! I'm looking forward to trying it with apples when I have more time this weekend!

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

I have one in the crock pot now! I read the other thread,a nd I stirred mine & then sprinkled a little core granola on the top to hopefully create a crunchy element

I am looking forward to trying it later after my busy evening taking the boys to hip hop! One goes from 5-6 & the other from 6-7, thankfully in teh same place!

I love this!!!

If I replace the flour with aot bran is it still this yummy? And am I right thinking it's totally core if I use oat bran?

Even DH who is sceptical of my core experiments loved this, and had it for dessert 2 days in a row!

I'm making this right now, this time the way it says to with apples, I can't wait!!!

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

I love this!!!

If I replace the flour with aot bran is it still this yummy? And am I right thinking it's totally core if I use oat bran?

Even DH who is sceptical of my core experiments loved this, and had it for dessert 2 days in a row!

I'm thinkin': Yes. And, YES! :bcb_grin:salut

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Isn't it GREAT?!..................:bcb_grin:salut

No deprivation here. :salut:bcb_up

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Guest Christen83

Made this last night and it was wonderful! Great pre morning workout snack to get a little in my tummy before hitting the gym. I think it's going to be a big hit with DH too. :bcb_up:bcb_up

I made it in the oven yesterday (it was on for something else) and it is equally delicious.

I also make a pouring custard to have with it, using 1 cup skim milk, I egg, a teaspoon vanilla, and splenda to taste. I cooked it in a bowl over simmering water until thickened (be careful not to 'scramble' it).

I have made it with oatbran before and it came out really good. I love the idea of the custard with it. How long did you bake it in the oven for Becky? I have been putting off making this until the weekend because I get home too late and it takes 4 hours in the crockpot.

Live, laugh, love and be happy.

Starting Weight: 237

Current Weight: 203.5

My Goal Weight: 180

Totally YUM! Two thumbs up!:bcb_up:bcb_up I made mine in the oven too! My crockpot quit and I just never did replace it.

Queenflea - I'm guessing it was in the oven for 45 - 60 minutes, until the egg mixture was set (like a quiche). Sorry I can't be more specific, I threw it in the oven while I was cooking something else.

I need to make another one today. I enjoy having it for dessert, and feel it has to be better for me than FF SF pudding.

Guest avocado_grrrl

Have it going in my brand new crock pot right now :)

It was so simple to put together, and considering that I'm going to be doing a TON of cooking for Thanksgiving tomorrow, it'll be nice to either have this for breakfast or know that it's in the house so that the Thanksgiving desserts don't tempt me when I'm out with the boyfriend's family!

I *will* have to take a taste tonight though...hee hee ;)

I have a new version in the oven right now....

I used a can of crushed pineapple & added ginger. used oat bran instead of flour.

Now I have to wait......

I love to top this with Core icing: NF Yogurt and SF Vanilla pudding. Yummy!

Becky, did you only use pineapple? I'm anxious to hear how it goes.

Do love this stuff with cranberries in the mixture!

*Irene* Thin for Life: Yes!

The pineapple was a success! Even DH loves it!

It makes for a good standby - with the way fruit disappears in my house I can't always find 6 apples in the fridge!!