Health Discovery Network
Guest KatieLuvs2scrap

57 Pounds Gone Forever!!

Guest KatieLuvs2scrap

I need a place to keep track of my before and after pictures, so I guess they belong on this thread. When I started my WW journey in January, I was 210 and thought 140 was unattainable so imagine my surprise when the scale said 142 this morning! :jump_jack This has been a long road, but I am proud of how far I have come. I hope these pics are an inspiration to others to never give up and keep your eyes on the prize!

BEFORE - Christmas - December 2005 (the double chins are horrific!)

Pic_Christmas.png

AFTER - Easter, April 8, 2007

34%3A377456%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D489%3D95%3A%3DXROQDF%3E232376%3A%3B56998ot1lsi

Katie you are an inspiration, thanks for sharing your pics! You both look great! WTG!! :jump_jack:jump_jack:jump_jack

Lori

SW 245.2

CW 212.4

GW 148

The quality of the life you live has everything to do with what you're willing to give. Ralph Marston

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment

Wow, thank you for sharing. You have come so far. Congrats!

"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the steps"

walmart tee shirt

SW: 214.5

CW: 214.5 OUCH!

GW: 165

Thank you so much!

I really needed this inspiration this morning!

SW 233

CW 168

GW 155

Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Soy, Grain intolerant, nightshade allergie too

Guest suzy-loozy

Awesome job! You look outstanding and so much younger!

I am right behind you and threads like this give me so much inspiration!

You look hot and so much healthier.....and you're right, the double chins are gone.......

Congratulations!

:exercise2 :exercise2

You've transformed yourself in less than a year. :strong: Your pictures are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing and congratulations! :bcbsalute

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Cassandra2388

Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!! You have done great!!!! Keeeep up the good work. Thanks for your help!!!!!!:wave:

WHOOOOOOWEEEEE!!

Lawdy!! Who is that Sexxxy Southern Belle?

Well, I do declare! I think it might be... yes! It is...

SONNY!!!

YOU LOOK MAHVELOUS!!

REMEMBER... FLAUNT IT, GIRL!!

FLAW-UNT-IT!!

hugs!!

"If and When were planted, and Nothing grew."

proverb

Katie,

Thank you for posting your pictures. I needed to see 140 pounds in real life. That is right at my goal weight. I have trouble picturing it.

You look wonderful.

Lesa

HW: 297/ RESTART: 207.8/ CW: 205.6 / WWG: 146

10/18/2011: RESTART

:bcb_mad:*RNT is not an excuse.....it is a challenge!

LTtransformation.jpg

You look Gorgeous! Was this a New Year's resolution? You did an amazing job! Congrats on your new self.

New SW: 184.2

Current Weigh: 159.2

WW Goal: 150

First time: Lifetime November 18, 2006 :goal:

Guest KatieLuvs2scrap

Dear BCB friends, I actually have tears in my eyes right now. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your compliments and support. I posted my pics thinking I would bookmark the thread so I could keep up with them, but not knowing that they might bring inspiration to others. This site has been such a large part of my success since I do WW from home and I am so thankful for the support and love I have found here. BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!!! hugsmiley.gif

You look Gorgeous! Was this a New Year's resolution? You did an amazing job! Congrats on your new self.
Hi Beth! Thank you so much for your compliments. Yes, this was a New Year's resolution. I have been heavy since adolescence - I remember being a size 14 in 7th grade and just got larger from there and was an 18/1X last December. DH and I decided after seeing those horrible Christmas pictures last year that we were tired of being fat and it was time to do something about it. Of course, we have tried all the fad diets and pills, but finally realized that it was going to take a LIFESTYLE change and finding a plan that we could stick with for life and I joined WW on January 9. Today I bought a pair of size 12 jeans and am on my way to my goal of buying a pair of size 8s. What a dream come true that will be!

Thanks again everyone!!

Guest crazymamato4

All I can say is you look amazing, well both of you, what a huge difference in both of you.

I love coming here and seeing pictures, it just gives me so much motivation and inspiration.

Congrats on all the hard work. You guys look HOT!!!!!!

Katie , you look great, keep up the great work and this time next year you will be super skinny !!! You inspire me to continue going.

Stacey :p

SW 191 3/09 CW 189 GW 140 PGW 135

" That which is bitter to endure may be sweet to remember " :strong:

Guest sunshinegirl2006

You look wonderful Katie!! Congratulations!! Your pictures are very inspiring!

Guest JessieMarie

You look totally amazing! Wow, now that is inspiring!

Wow! You look so much younger what a great job!!! I am inspired to follow in your footsteps:jumprope:

Teri :wave:

Re-Joined WW 11/01/06

Height: 5'4"---Starting Weight: 190

Current Weight: 187.3

Christmas Goal: 180

Goal Weight: 142

Wow, you look awesome. You do look so much younger, it has taken years off of you.

~~~~~~ AMY ~~~~~~

Lost 30.5, 38.5 more to go!!

SW: 194--Jan 9,2006

CW: 163.5

GW: 125

Guest KatieLuvs2scrap

Thanks again for all the encouragement everyone! {{HUGS}} The sad part is that in the picture from last Christmas, I was only 30 years old, but I look much older. Hopefully in the "after" pics I look like the 31-year-old that I am! ;) This morning I hit the 60 pounds (GONE FOREVER) mark and I am so excited that my goal is in sight with less than 12 pounds to go! Together we can do this! :bcbsalute

Katie :)

Guest claire52

you look fantastic!!! That is such an amazing accompishment! Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are an excellent motivator :)

what great motivation! you look AMAZING!!! congratulations on achieving some awesome results!

amy :)

sw 184.5/182/wwgw153

started ww 8.7.06 ht: 5'6"

Lifetime: 1/15/07!!!

2 babies later and here i am again....and i can do it again!

WHOO HOO KATIE!!!! YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION! I am so truly proud of you! Size 8's here you come!!

HUGS!! :buddysmoo

Marcie

One Day At a Time!!

RECOMMITTING 10/10/06

Starting Weight:223 (Record High) :(

Current Weight: 223.8

Goal Weight: 160