Health Discovery Network
Guest AndreaDM

My latest pictures - 105 lbs gone

Guest AndreaDM

I finally got around to updating my website and adding some recent pictures. Take a look - click on the link in my signature.

Andrea

Wow, you look fabulous! Congratulations.You look ten years younger. It's just wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Andrea you just look sensational and what a beautiful smile you have. Congratulations on your success and thank you so much for sharing photos of your journey.

Highest weight 205

Goal Weight - 155

Achieved Lifetime 08/25/2007

Current Weight - 160 (November 2010)

Congratulations Andrea smile.gif on achieving such wonderful success. You must be so proud of yourself.

Sheila

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Guest lots2loose

:eek: WOW!!!!!!!!!! Great Job! you are a true inspiration.... I cant wait to get that thin....Keep up the good work ,you look awesome!

You look sensational!!!! What a lovely smile, and yes you do look 10 years younger. You should be very very proud of yourself!

WOOZERS :D crazy.gif :D You look absolutely fabulooooous. What a change, you look at least ten years younger. thumbup.gif You have a lovely smile.gif

katy bcbsalute.gif

SW: 232.4 (08/16/02

Dr.G. 180.0

PG: 155.0

LIFETIME: 06/18/04

Slow and steady like the turtle.

Wow you look awesome--so proud of you. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Haven't been brave enough to post pics yet. Love, Cinde wave.gif

"There's so much to be done, count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky."CINDE SW 219-CW 184-GW 150-10% goal reached 04/13/02

Guest raidermom

What an absolute cutie! You have done a remarkable job!! And yes, you do have a beautiful smile.......

Great job! thumbup.gif

WOW...what a transformation...You look terrific!! You must feel wonderful too!! :D

Robyn wave.gif

O ne<br />U nplanned<br />C hoice<br />H urts<br /><br />Pre WW Loss 12 lbs<br />WW Start 11/11/02<br />WW loss to date 65.2 lbs<br />Loss this week -0.4 lbs<br />Total loss to date 77.2 lbs

I've been showing all the folks in my office your pictures. They are full of oos and aahs. :cool: Congratulations. crazy.gif Your children will really appreciate this. smile.gif

Your skin looks great too! thumbup.gif

best mom<br /><br />Started OP 2/7/02<br />sw/266<br />cw/166.0<br />wwgw/140<br />pgw/123 !!!<br />10% 26.6 4/7/02<br />2nd 10% 23.9 6/13/02<br />3rd 10% 21.5 9/26/02<br />4th 10% 19.4 2/20/03 FINALLY!!<br /><br />Going for the thin me!<br /><br />July 4th Challenge: 8 Pounds to 159.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />Labor Day Challenge: 18 pounds to 149.5. Lost in this challenge: 1.5<br /><br />100+ Labor Day Cahllenge: 10 pounds. Lost in this challenge: 0

wow, what an awesome smile you have! You look very happy and you have every reason to be!!

Keep up the great work. You give me lots of hope with WW.

Take care, smile.gif Martha

Hi Andrea,

Congratulations on losing 105 pounds. You look really good! Keep up the great work. Your smile says so much.

thumbup.gif

193/153/130

Andrea, you are a cutie pie, and you DO look 10 years younger. You have such an adorable smile. How tall are you? You really look awesome, you should be so proud. I'm going to show my DD these, they are great! Thanks so much for sharing. wave.gif

Hugs, Rhonda<br /><br />"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed" Proverbs l5:22<br /><br /> 5'5"<br /> WWSW-190<br /> CW-174<br /> WWGW-150<br /> PGW-145<br /><br />NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER SURRENDER!<br />GALAXY QUEST

Guest jammom59

Andrea, You look totally stunning. I bet your family is so proud of you. You really do look younger.

Congratulations, Linda

Oh man YOU ROCK!!! Way to go!!!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

AMAZING!

You look fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing.

Enjoying the Journey,

Robbie 236.6/224/148

Guest broomy

WWWWWWWWOWWWWWWWW! You are gorgeous, and I don't say that unless I really mean it! You are AWESOME! thumbup.gif bcbsalute.gif thumbup.gif

Wowsers!! I've been slumping, and today is my first day back at this site in about 3 weeks... what an inspiration to see your pics!!!! kiss.gif Thank you for giving me new inspiration!

~ang

You look fantastic!! :D What a wonderful inspiration. Thank You!!!

HW/SW/CW<br />246/231/217<br />1st goal: 10%, 208<br />2nd goal: onederland<br />wwgoal: not yet set<br />5/8: 231.5 <br />5/15: 226.5 -5 <br />5/22: 226 -.5 <br />5/29: 227 +1 <br />6/5: 221 -6 <br />6/12: 219 -2<br />6/19: 217 -2 <br /><br />Total lost to date on WW: 14.5<br />10 pound 4th of July challenge met!!<br />20 pound Labor Day challenge: 20, 2 down, 18 to go!!

Guest joc33

you look great! keep up the awesome work!

and thanks for the inspiration...

Wow Andrea!! I just wanted to jump in here with everyone else and give you a big old thumbup.gif What an inspiration your pictures provide! You look incredible! As I approach my 40th birthday next month, I hope I look as much younger as you do. Extra, unwanted weight really does make us look older, huh?

Becky<br />5ft 11<br />SW 256/CW 194.6<br />61.4 lbs lost since Jan 9,2003<br />Goal 170<br />"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength!"

Omgosh you look like a whole new woman! what a inspiration you are! GREAT JOB!!!!!! you so rock =)

I wish I had taken stage pics like that. I had to pretty much rifle through my pics of the past to put something together on my page =)