Health Discovery Network
Guest AndreaDM

My latest pictures - 105 lbs gone

I;ve got to tell you Thank YOu. I have been struggling so much this week and I feel like I can get back on the wagon and make a new commitment after seeing you success. Sometimes it is so overwhelming to look at the overall picture of how much I have to lose and I lose sight that it can be done. Anyway, thanks for the great inspiration! Liz

Liz D. <br />ww sw: 313.8 <br />4/1/03: 313.8 pounds <br />8/25/03 282.2<br /><br />100lb. challenge April 10.2 lbs.<br />May 12 pounds (total 22.2) June 2 lbs (total 24.2)July 7.6 lbs. (total 31.8) Aug. plus .2 lbs.

Guest sunnyinslc

Andrea, I'll echo what others have said: you look incredible!!! Thanks to you and everyone who has shared pictures of their journey - it keeps me going!

Sue

Guest Bloom

Wowee congrats thumbup.gif this is one of the most amazing transformations Ive seen. You look so much younger and modern, I would mistake you for the daughter of the lady in the black dress, first photo.

What a fab job youve done of tracking your success, thanks for sharing smile.gif

Guest JudyD

Excellent job Andrea!! You are a true inspiration. You were lovely to start with, but you really do look years younger.

Weigh to GO! bcbsalute.gif

Wow!! You look beautiful, truly an inspiration!

Started our journey with my soulmate in 1984 and added 3 kids along the way.<br /><br />Started WW: 05/14/03 (164.4 lbs)<br />Made Goal (135 lb.) on 11/26/03

Guest mrsjeep2001

You look amazing!! You are definately an inspiration to us all! Congratulations!

Michelle

Guest jennylomond101

Miss Andrea!!!

Is that a leather skirt you're wearing????? Grrr!!

You look amazing!!!

Guest CarmenL

Andrea You look marvelous. What a beautiful lady you are. Congratulations on you loss.

Carmen

You are so beautiful!!!! You look fantastic!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

thumbup.gif :D

Begin: 2/18/06

SW 296.8 / CW 289.2

Total Loss:7.6

Guest Christym1969

Wow! You look great! You look alot younger now. You really are a inspiration. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Christy

Guest spikettte

Wow!!

You are an inspiration to me. Thank you!

Guest Vanetta

You are getting so skinny! You look great!

Andrea, you are Gorgeous! You have come so far-you look so much younger and happier! Great work, Buddy. bcbsalute.gif :D bcbsalute.gif :D

Elizabeth

OP: 08/27/02~~Goal: 6/19/04~~Lifetime: 7/31/04

5'6~~ 44 years old~~~~THEN: 272.4 NOW:145.5

~~ Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.~~

Andrea you look incredible!!! thumbup.gif I love the leather skirt, You go you little hottie!!!!

If you compare the first picture and the last, it looks as if it could be mother and daughter!

You definately look much, much younger!!!!

I think that you should submit your pictures to the WW Magazine. You could be one of the success stories!

Tam

TBONE<br />*** *** *** ***<br />Do what you say, say what you mean.<br /> The Fix<br />Ya Ya Name<br />Viscountess Quick Rabbit <br /> <br />GW Size 8 Petite, Loosely! <br /><br />My Personal Goal: Lose inches, exercise 3-4 days a week and be HAPPY with who I am!

Hey! You look terrific!

Big, big, congratulation hugs, bcbsalute.gif kiss.gif

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

WOW :eek: !!! You have done an awesome job thumbup.gif . You look wonderful and are a huge inspiration. Thankyou for sharing with us bcbsalute.gif .

redhed933<br />SW:237.2<br />recommited 05/25/04<br />sw:221<br />cw:215<br />GW:147

Guest honey111

Wow! You look amazing. Congratulations on your glowing success. wave.gif

Guest slsmithson

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures, you look great! A true inspiration to us all!! smile.gif

Andrea,

You have given me the push I needed. I just think you have done a wonderful life change. I am 44 and just became a grandma of two (not twins) this summer. I hope I look as good as you when they start walking. Got about 50 pounds to lose. I know I will feel better and have that YOUNG gma look. Thanks again!!!

Andrea,

You look mah-velous!! I'm so excited for you crazy.gif You just gave me that extra little motivation I need right now!!

Thanks for sharing!

Michelle

Michelle SW 180/ CW 180/ WWG 125

Well, I have been away for a long time. Last time I checked your site was lots of pictures ago. You have done a wonderful job and I just want to thank you for sharing your pictures. I know it helps me to refocus when I see how far someone has come. You look so healthy. Congratulations on a job well done!! Lorna

Onward.