Guest AndreaDM

My latest pictures - 105 lbs gone

:eek: Wow! What an inspiration you are!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

thumbup.gif WOW!!!! WAY TO GO. YOU LOOK SUPER. YOU'RE TRULY AN INSPIRATION!!!! :D bcbsalute.gif

SW: 270.4

CW: 265.8

GW: 153.0

~"OUR BODIES DON'T MANUFACTURE FAT, IT COMES FROM THE END OF OUR FORKS"~ - SUSAN POWTER

***TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME....WE WILL EVENTUALLY GET THERE!!!***

Andrea:

You look absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

You are the inspiration that I was looking for today to get me in gear. I have weigh-in tonight and I know it won't be good, but I'm starting up here to help with motivation.

Marcia smile.gif

187(start)/187(now)/150WW/135P<br /><br />Be Smart, Do It For YOURSELF!

How is it going for you these days, Andrea?

OP: 2/10/03<br />HW198*SW183*CW158*GW148<br />(working on that 2nd 10%)<br />Goal: 100 Days of Good Journaling<br />Day 5/100<br />(Thanks Paris Madeleine)

Guest AndreaDM

Thank you all for your very kind words. Things are going well for me. I've gained a little back since the fall started. My running has gotten more intense - I'm training to do a half marathon in May - and I've started weight training. I'm not as diligent with my journalling. I have to realize that I'm in this for life. I don't want to go back to where I was. I'm thrilled to be able to run and I feel so much healthier. I want my kids to see what I'm doing and learn what a healthy diet is and that exercise should be incorporated into everyday life.

Thanks for asking about me. Your kind words inspire me to keep going.

Andrea

Guest Boombie

Wow...you have come a LONG way...you really are an inspiration...congrats on your success...you look beautiful!!

You look great! I can't wait to hit 199. I haven't been down that weight since I was in high school.

Keep up the great work, you look awesome.

Dana

"There is not a single person in all the earth who is always good and never sins."<br />Ecclesiastes 7:20<br /><br />YA-YA name: Queen Sassy Mouth. Boy does that one fit!<br /><br />ReStarted OP-1/10/04<br />Heaviest/283<br />1SW/254.0<br />2SW/244.0<br />CW/224<br />GW/155

I love that the smaller you get, the bigger your smile is. :D

Keep it up! You look amazing!

SW: 167<br />CW: 147<br />GW: 130

Unbelievable!! What an accomplishment -- you definitely need to be patting yourself on the back. And when you're done doing that, pat yourself on the back again for me!! I cannot get over how much younger you look - truly amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!

~ Kellie

5'10" SW 243/CW 212/WW 174/PG 160

~~Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain

Guest lafnsing

Woweeee! Nice job!!!!!

Guest diannelee

Has anyone cryed while looking at these? Well I did, cryed for happyness. Andrea Your just fab, and I know the feeling of being at goal. No feeling is like it and your weight loss is so much more because your young. Do not ever gain it back, I am 61 and for all these years been up and down. Now this is my last shot. If I had kept it off at your age, how much grief would I not have had. YOU GO GIRL!!!! Stay here get more pictures for us, I love to look. Wish I could do that but no computer knowledge here and tried one time and couldn't figure it out. So I just go to everyones pictures and get so HAPPY. God Bless and your children are darling. Dianne kiss.gif

I am brand new here, but wow! What a huge and amazing difference the weight loss has made in your appearance.

Jen<br />Life Timer trying to get back down to goal...:(

Andrea you are just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling as marvelous as you look. You give me hope.

Shining from the inside out is definitly what it's all about.

What an incredible journey. You look beautiful and are an inspiration!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Guest Nolia Red

Your pictures are so inspiring. I know what I am supposed to do and it gets hard sometimes - but your pics remind me that there is an end in sight.

Thank you so much for sharing. You are beautiful. Congrats on your success.

Thanks for being such a wonderful inspiration to me...I looked at your site before I started ww and was in awe!! Now I'm enjoying the success with you! How are ya?

Carla wave.gif

OP since July 15, 03 I lost 115 lbs!! :work_out: Goal 12/ 04

Website www.freewebs.com/dimpledn/:strong:12/08 also started a blog!

See me at the www.firmdirect.com site as well under success stories.

Guest Special*K

You look awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your progress, it's very motivating! You even look younger with the weight loss! smile.gif

Guest lafnsing

Wow!!!! You look absolutely awesome!!! Congratulations!

Oh Dear, you look SO FABULOUS AND HAPPY :D

As I'm looking at your pictures, I have tears in my eyes, tears of JOY and GLADNESS for you :D and also tears of encouragement,hope and determination for me :cool:

THANK you so much for posting these pictures! I'm new and I haven't taken my measurements yet, because I was too embarrassed odear.gif , but seeing your beautiful and determined look makes me feel EXCITED to take my measurements now ;)

I don't know you, but I'm so PROUD of you!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE bcbsalute.gif wave.gif :D

Guest CurvyPrincess

I agree, very inspiring, makes you realise the goal is acheivable

Guest magmas3

You look great! It is always motivating to me to see someone who has actually made it to where I want to be. You have done so well, congratulations you should definately feel proud of yourself!

Missy :D