Health Discovery Network
Guest AndreaDM

My latest pictures - 105 lbs gone

I was just surfing this site. You look great. When I was looking at your pics, I thought..."This girl has not only lost lots of weight, she has lost lots of years too. thumbup.gif

Billie/193.0/191/150 (pg) Starting Again...sigh

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

Do or Do Not, there is no Try

I am speechless. That was something impressive. Thank you very much for the post, it gave a lot of motivation. I think I'm going to start a weight loss picture journey also, it's amazing to look back and see what you have done.

ciao:buddysmoo

sw kg 94.80 (208.8 lb) cw Kg 66.8 (147 lb)

1st gw: kg 83.00 (183 lb) 22 DEC 04:goal:

2nd gw:kg 75.00 (165.2) 30 MAY 05 :goal:

3rd gw: kg 70.30 (155 lbs) nov 06:goal:

4th gw: kg 67.50 (148.5 lbs) dec 06:goal:

last gw: kg 60.00 (132 lb)

" Non mollare l'osso"

Guest Bratbikerchik

Thank you for posting, you are an inspiration. Congrats on all your hard work!

Judy

Guest LesliePierson

Congratualtions on everyone's weight loss!!!!!!!!!

I'm writing in this topic b/c I just need some tips/motivation. I'vebeen doing WW for a little over a month and it's barely non-existent. I'm following my pts. and working out some. I'm getting 24 pts and most days I finish them up with a glass of ff milk. So, if anyone could give me some advice I would sooo much appreciate it!

193.6/191/145-150

Guest healthydays

Thank you for sharing. You look wonderful. You are such an inspiration to me:)

Guest fjm11516

I feel I can speak for all men when I say WOW!!!!!!

whoops guess I already saw these didn't I? But you might want to check if it needs to be up dated again... the link seems to not want to open.... :bcbsalute

SW 330.0 lbs

1/28/2020 236.2

(Total loss 93.8)

Food was my anxiety drug.. before God became my EVERYTHING! He's my.. Helper, Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor, Counselor, Strengthener, and on Standby 24/7!!! John 14:16 (Amp)

Holy Crap, Andrea!

You DO look 10 years younger. CONGRATULATIONS - you have inspired me tonight!

You look amazing!

Shannon

---

Original SW: 181.4

End weight (June 06): 155

Restart: 9/13/06

Restart Weight: 179 :mad:

CW- 171.6 (-7.4)

GW - 155 (by christmas 06)

GW - 145 (final goal)

Andrea,

Wow. WOW! What an utterly fabulous transformation! You look FANTASTIC! Younger, way healthier, and I have to agree with everyone else, you have a smile that jumps right off the page. You deserve every bit of happiness it reflects, after your hard work. Congratulations.

Hats off. :bcbsalute

Patricia

Guest milliegirl

What an inspiration you are! Thanks for posting your pictures Andrea! I'm here today looking for a pick me up and you helped!!!!

Christi

Wow. you are truly an inspiration. You look amazing - years younger!!

Shannon

---

Original SW: 181.4

End weight (June 06): 155

Restart: 9/13/06

Restart Weight: 179 :mad:

CW- 171.6 (-7.4)

GW - 155 (by christmas 06)

GW - 145 (final goal)

Good for you! You look wonderful!

Kerri

Lifetime member gone bad

:o

Restart 1/6/2005

sw 199

cw 196

gw 155

Guest my3preciousbabies

You look GREAT! Thank you for sharing! I have created an inspiration link in my favorites, I am starting to add sites like yours (I added yours) so for when I get discouraged I can look at those and see that it CAN be done! Thank you SO much and WTG on your weight loss!

Misty

You look absolutely amazing. Do you have a journal somewhere online? I would love to read about your journey. I have lost almost 50, but i have gained some of it back due to discouragement and stress. How did you keep your motivation for so long. You are amazing! You look amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!

U2GIRL

Guest Bionicmom

Andrea,

I am new to here, but I wanted to Congratulate you on you continued success. You look amazing. You truly are an inspiration. :bcbsalute

Guest 50_for_my_30th

Awesome weight loss and pictures!

If you can do it! So can I!

Guest WillowsMiles

Those pictures are awesome! :headover: It's always so nice to meet someone who has lost the amount of weight I am needing to lose. It's a beautiful reminder that this can work. :angel Thanks so much for sharing!

YOU GO GIRL!

You look amazing! Are you tall? I weigh 181 and I could not wear a skirt like you had on in one of the pics.

What an accomplishment! I want to lose 50 lbs and there are days like today, where I know after supper, I will be cutting real close to being out of points (and I partied this weekend, so no more flex points:sobbing. So, I just need to be focused, keep the goal in mind and eat my veggies and no point ranch dip....

SW (2/11/05): 185.8

CW (4/12/05): 173.2

GOAL: 135 - 38.5 to go!

Guest maile5278

WOW!!! Absolutly Wonderful!!! I love to see the progress pics not only do they show the weight loss but they also show the new smile that comes along with it. Your smile got bigger and bigger as you got smaller and smaller. Congratulations on you success!!! You are a wonderful inspriation to us all.

I just discovered clicking on a persons name lets me see there profile and your web pictures! Oh how wonderfull you look great!! Im so inspired!!! Thank you:)

Grinbear:D

190/181.8/185

"The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was."

Guest elvoris

Darn I guess I missed the boat.