Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
TGCWTime2lose4me1977

SPREADSHEET?

Hi there Buddies - how are you all doing? Hope everyone's holiday was great

I was just wondering if anyone has a flexpoints spreadsheet(for Excel)??? If you do, can someone please send it to me?? I would really appreciate it!!!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!

Theresa

"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous." -Carrie (Sex and the City) thx for 6 gr8 yrs you will be absol-f**ing-lutely missed.

PM me with your email address and I can send it to you. I also have the unauthorized journal from Chey.

Success is not a race, be patient.<br />Success leads to success.<br />Success is always a work in progress.<br />Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.<br />Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.<br />Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!

Guest bezziebear

Hi,

If you wouldn't mind sending it again..... I would appreciate it if you could send me the spread sheet and journal as well. smile.gif

Thanks

Barb

wwlvr99 - Please send both to me as well. I think PM means personal mail but can't find how to send to you. I'm rather new here.

Sorry I haven't checked this forum lately. I need to you send me your email address so I can send these to you.

Success is not a race, be patient.<br />Success leads to success.<br />Success is always a work in progress.<br />Success doesn't come to you--you go to it.<br />Success is a journey, not a destination. Focus on the process.<br />Everyday is a good day to SUCCEED!

Hey all! I'm so sorry to let you know that a virus attacked my old computer and I lost everything on it. I no longer have the spreadsheet or Chey's journal. Maybe another buddy downloaded them before WW made them take them off the board.

Guest imported_Renée

Could you tell me what the Flexpoints Spreadsheet calculates and what "Chey's Journal" is? I've never heard of it. Thanks! bcbsalute.gif

A BCBer made her own excel spreadsheet and I was lucky enough to have downloaded it. Another BCBer made her own unofficial journal (Chey) and WW made her remove it. My computer was attacked by a virus and I lost everything. And now with this new Mydoom virus I'm afraid to have anyone send me anything. My husband replaced our old computer with a Dell and I want to keep it healthy.