Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Sweetchick

New two week handout?

In my W.W meeting this week my leader told us we should come to the meeting right before Christmas because she was going to be talking about a new handout. This handout was going to be a “jump start” to our program. It sounded like a two week food plan but I’m not sure. Does anyone know about this? I’m not going to make it to that class because we’re leaving for vacation and I'll be gone for two weeks and I hate the idea of missing something GOOD! I know it had to do with the time frame of two weeks and it looked like a booklet :confused: . Thanks for any input!

If it’s meant to be it can only happen by me!

I didn't stay for the while meeting last week so I don't know.

A few weeks ago, we got the carb booklet and the 3 separate sheets, i.e. high protein/high carb/pie chart sheet. It's to be used to shake up your plan, etc.

Well, we will have to see if anything comes to light next week here.

Ashlee

Be the change that you want to be.

Guest imported_Kelly_S

Will there be a meetin before you leave that you could ask for it in advance? Or when you get back ask for you. You may get it late but at least you'll have it. Usually you can get anything even if you aren't there for that meeting.

Good idea I will ask for it in advance! (by the way I got the same handouts pie chart...etc) This 2 week handout is different.

I just found this on todays topics...From Cathy 50 board.

My leader says that WW is introducing a new, optional program that's designed for quick weight loss. It is not intended to replace FlexPoints, but you can do it instead if you want to. She said there isn't a whole lot of flexibility, but you can choose from a high-protein version or a high-carb version (but she thought you couldn't mix them -- you'd either be doing the high-protein or the high-carb). She thought maybe it was intended to compete with some of the other, faster diet plans that are so popular now. She didn't think it would work well on a week you need to eat out a lot, for example, so she hasn't tried it yet. She also thought you could switch back and forth between this fast program and FlexPoints -- maybe on a week-by-week basis. (She admitted she hadn't read the materials very well yet.)

(didn't copy all of her post)

Actually, the program, called FastTrak is exactly the high carb or high protein option, just limiting your points for a two week period to 20 a day. Period. Using the sheets you've already been given, they are designed for you to have a faster loss (and yes, to compete with the diet con-scams out there, that promote bad eating) yet have you eat in a way that is balanced, getting in all required nutrients. The program is rolling out dec. 21.

SW:197 GW:152 CW:148 Height: 5'6<br />Been at goal since July 1999<br />If I can do it, ANYone can.

And there is an exercise DVD that comes with the kit. We won't get it until next week either, but there are some on these boards that have already received them. I'm pretty excited about the exercises. The existing exercise program that is being sold in my frachise is only available on VHS. I'd have already purchased it if I still had a vcr...

Ann/Aignergal<br />281/202/155<br />closing in on 3rd 10%<br />------------------<br />"Strength is a matter of the made-up mind." John Beecher

So you don't get to eat AP's??? Hmmm...not sure about that...i'm a huge exerciser, so i think i would not do well on that.

Recommitted:6/17/04

173.8/168/164

WW Goal: 164 (4 lbs to go!)

10% Goal: 156.8 (9.8 lbs to go)

PG: 150 (18 lbs to go)

And I was told today that this material is for new members only. That's not fair.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Guest imported_Kelly_S

I doubt they'd do that as the materials they hand out have always been made available to members but however since it deals with 'losses' and you are lifer at goal maybe that is why it was presented like that.

BTW how are you?

everyone will get the new material, regular members, new members & lifetimers. But there's a time limit & it might vary around the country. Some areas will start distributing Dec 21st, others not for the next week or so; then the cut-off date will vary, generally thru January.

for those happy w/ their rate of loss & those needing to use AP, the key word w/ this fasttrack plan is "optional".

Everyone will get the exercise DVD.

JO

MAINTAINING FOR 11 YEARS 0 Months!! :headover:

IF YOU NEVER LEAVE, YOU NEVER HAVE TO COME BACK

I always look for to the January meetings. There's always a little "twist" as WW is constantly updating their program. Certainly keeps me from being bored. smile.gif

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png