Health Discovery Network
irishskills01

Opinions on the Gazelle?

My gym membership is up tomorrow and right now I dont feel like I'd go enough to renew it. There is a local ad selling a Gazelle for $75 and I am thinkin about getting it. It is the one with the cup holder and digital screen and resistance and everything. Does anyone have opinions on the gazelle? have experience with it? results with it? or should I spend $15 less and but the transfirmer?

Tracy

HW: 196.2

GW: 140-150

CW: 193.4 (11/9/09)

Total Loss: -2.8lbs

I had it. I didn't really liked it. It really didn't do much for me. I used it steadily for about 2 months didnt notice a difference but that is just me perhaps i wasn't on it long enough each time. I think i did 30 mins each time. I didn't think there was enough resistance on it. I think you can find something that is probabbly around the same price that will work better. It wasn't long before the screen broke, meaning wasn't working at all.

Put it in my closet and just recently threw it out!!! Whatever you decide i hope you see the results you want.

SW 198 -4/24/05 On my own

CW 151 (-47lbs) gone forever!!!!

GW 130- I can do it.. I can, I can, I can

:wave:Slow and steady wins the race

Coming from someone who has both the TransFIRMer and a Gazelle, buy the TransFIRMer and use the extra $15.00 to get an extra add-on video (like Ultimate Fat Burning Workout or Cardio Dance Slimdown). You'll get more of a variety with the Transfirmer. But if you do become a FIRMie, just don't get discouraged if you don't understand the footwork right out of the gate!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

i dont have a gazelle...but i do have the firm and a fancy treadmill.

i have gotten way more mileage out of my $45 transfirmer than that treadmill.

the only thing is the transfirmer doesn't have anywhere to hang laundry on like the treadmill does :)

Anna B. :bcb_cool2

Guest suzy-loozy

What the heck is a transfirmer? I'll have to google that one.....

I love my treadmill! SHe and I fight, but I usually win in the long run....no pun intended!

Happy losing!

:exercise2 :exercise2

i know you aren't in the market for a treadmill..a couple of my friends have a gazelle and they love them. especially when they only have a few minutes to spare for exercise-15 minutes here and there can do a lot of good.

Anna B. :bcb_cool2