Health Discovery Network
Guest MeAgain

Quick favorites

Guest MeAgain

What is your favorite quick meal? I'm needing ideas for really quick lunches. One of my favorites right now is grilling a ham and cheese sandwich on my personal foreman grill. I use light everything of course, and it usually is about 5 points. I just need variety. And I'm getting tired of frozen meals and sandwiches. Thanks in advance!

I am making quite a few pizza roll ups. I take a 1 point multigrain tortillia, 1/8 sauce, 1/4 cup Sargento motzerella and broil it for a few minutes. Roll it up and it tastes just like a piece of thin crust pizza.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I have been making alot of the pumkin soup with different variations every time. I make it on the weekend ~ 5 min. prep time - 45 min. to simmer and done.

Yogurt mixed with Fiber One cereal is also a quickie!

Colleen

163/142/130

SW/CW/GW

:jump_jack

:work_out:

When I'm in a big hurry I take some pre-cooked, ready to eat chicken breast strips and top with a little LF cheese and a mixture of FF cottage cheese and salsa, and black olives. Microwave 1.5 minutes. Yummy, filling, and lots of flavor! Sometimes I put the mixture in a Flat Out with some fresh spinach...yummy too!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

When I'm in a big hurry I take some pre-cooked, ready to eat chicken breast strips and top with a little LF cheese and a mixture of FF cottage cheese and salsa, and black olives. Microwave 1.5 minutes. Yummy, filling, and lots of flavor! Sometimes I put the mixture in a Flat Out with some fresh spinach...yummy too!

Wow...that does sound yummy! I love those ready to eat chicken breast strips!

Amanda

CW: ??? GW: 130

I enjoy a cup of frozen Californa mix veggies steamed in the microwave mixed w/ 1c. brown rice, Gorton's fish filet. This huge bowl of food is only 5 points!!!

SW 233

CW 168

GW 155

Gluten, Dairy, Nuts, Soy, Grain intolerant, nightshade allergie too

When I make chicken for dinner sometimes, I bake an extra piece or two and make chicken salad. I use ff mayo, chicken, halved grapes (or raisins), and diced apple. Then, I add salt, pepper, a pinch of cinnamon, and some cayenne peppers. It's great either by itself, on some light bread, or a whole wheat wrap. Today, I am finishing up the last of it on top of some salad greens and tomatoes with some lf cheese. YUM! For about 2 oz of it, it's 2 pts but I was getting sick of the same old thing as well, and this has really helped.

Original SW: 149

New SW (11/8/10): 138

CW: 132

GW: 125

:work_out:

"You were once wild here - don't let them tame you." - Isadora Duncan

Guest NebraskaGuy

We make chicken tacos that end up being 3 points each.

Mission brand 96% fat free tortilla (soft taco/smallest size 11.5 oz)

1/8th cup Kraft fat free cheddar cheese

1.5oz trimmed chicken breast seasoned with lemon pepper and cooked with non-stick spray

Salsa

Shredded lettuce