Health Discovery Network
Guest Starrbrite

Price increases at WW

Guest Starrbrite

My lecturer said that the WW price will be going up at the first of the year.

I have been paying for 20 weeks in advance and my current weeks are over Jan. 4.

Should I buy another 20 weeks before the prices go up, or do we get to keep the price we started with when we joined WW?

Does this question make sense? If so, can someone give me some guidance.

Mary M.

Mary since you're in a franchise area it might be different. I'd check at your local center. But in general, you pay whatever the going rate is. You're not locked into a rate when you join. If you can pay for a block of weeks before the prices go up for you I would. I haven't heard of price increases in our area in fact I heard some areas would go down to make the price more standard in the company owned locations.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

You'll have to ask your leader. If you are allowed to extend your membership at the current rates, that's what I'd do.

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie

Guest Starrbrite

Thanks Joanne and Nancy.

I'll call office on Monday. Because I weigh so much and know that I'll be on this for some time, I'm thinking I should extend even more than 20 weeks.

Mary M.

You can buy as many prepay packages as you want. In theory, you could prepay for the entire year. Think of the money you'd save --- and the weight you'd lose!

Mary in NM

Lifetime since 1987

Back to goal and Leading for 8+ years!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Never forget:

JFF 1/23/41-1/30/02 my hubby

NHK 11/24/11-8/20/07 my dad

DCK 5/31/17-2/7/08 my mom

remarried 12/10/07!!!