Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
tall cool one

water water everywhere....

I have a question about minimum water intake to be OP. Is the minimum number of water per day 6 cups(48 oz)or is it higher? I have been doing WW for a year now and it seemed like I was drinking all the time when I first started to get to the minimum. Now it seems like it's hardly any water. Have I accidently lowered my minimum amount over the course of time?

I pretty much have the same question, but what is the maximum of oz. of water you should be drinking daily?

Michelle

5'5

12-01-03 Prior to WW-157

As of 1-28-04 SW-150.0

WWG 3-3-04 (141.4)

Lifetime 4-24-04

CW-130 (MADE IT 4-14-08! It's about time!) PWG-130

"I'd rather lose weight, than eat what's on that plate!"

WW recommends 6 cups or 48 oz and several of those can be a caffeine-free beverage too.

Personally, I drink 128 oz a day of pure water and supplement that with hot chocolate, teas, and milk. If I do not drink a lot of water my skin gets dry, flakey, and breaks out. ugh.gif

273.8/266.8/164

restart 1 November 14

Could it be that we are just getting used to drinking water. What seemed like a chore when we started has just become routine. smile.gif

Success is a journey not a destination!