Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Andrea Kay

Meeting Question

Hey buddies, I have a question....I attend WI and meetings on Saturdays. However, I think that this next Saturday I will be out of town. I don't know if I can make it to a meeting earlier in the week, and if I do, that will put me off schedule and I wont be able to make it back to my Saturday meetings. If I skip the WI this next saturday and go the following saturday, do I have to pay the start-up fee again? What are the rules for this stuff? Thanks.

Andrea

Recommitted:6/17/04

173.8/168/164

WW Goal: 164 (4 lbs to go!)

10% Goal: 156.8 (9.8 lbs to go)

PG: 150 (18 lbs to go)

Guest rhiannon828

If you miss a meeting, you simply pay for that missed meeting (the regular weekly fee). Some areas also have 3 free missed meetings so you may want to ask about that. They will not discontinue your membership and make you pay to rejoin until you miss something like 4 consecutive meetings.

Edited to add:

I'm not sure if you mean that going early would throw off your personal schedule or your WW schedule. If you mean WW, you will be fine. As long as you weigh in once during the week (which runs Sunday-Saturday) you will be fine. So say you go this Thursday instead of Saturday, then you just return to Saturday the next week. You will have one shortened week and one longer week but you will be right on track since you will be attending once per WW week. (I hope that made sense!)

[ February 21, 2004, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: rhiannon828 ]