Health Discovery Network
Guest katysabrat

PDA & Cell Phone Tools...

Guest katysabrat

I know at one point, years ago, there was talk of WW officially releasing something for Palm Pilots. I thought I saw it on the eTools site when I first joined up, but for the life of me, I can't seem to find it now that I have questions.

I'm in the process of upgrading my phone and I'd love to be able to add in a points calculator. Does anyone know if there are any tools out there for Blackberries?

Guest ~Wendy~

For the palm its called WW on the go. Do a search for it on there site. You have to be a Online or Etools person to find it. I think On line has to pay for it.

Dont know about the other

Guest katysabrat

Thanks Wendy! I eventually found the WW On-The-Go version *sigh* I was SO hoping there was a Blackberry version around somewhere. I'd really like to get a Blackberry and not a Treo for my new phone as we're a Mac family. But hey, at least if I go with a Treo I can use On-The-Go, right?

The Palm are more Mac based then Windows based... and even if you choose not to go with a Palm phone, there are palms out there that are relativly inexpensive that are fine for running the program like the Treo that you mentioned.

~~ Lara ~~

The world is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.

Live, Live Live!

weight.png

Guest katysabrat

Lara, thank you, thank you, thank you. I didn't know that Treo's were Mac compatible (with some issues, but fix-its are out there). Thanks so much.