Health Discovery Network
ChubbyCanadian

77 pounds down, 23 left to go!

Thanks to everyone who has commented on here...progress has been slow, but I am moving in the right direction, and having these comments to look back on really helps me through the tough days! I am happy to report I was down 1 more pound last night at weigh in for a total of 82.6lbs lost so far! I will be sure to post more pics when I hit goal :)

Thanks again!

Carolyn

HW/CW/WWGW/PGW

244/159/160/144

85 pounds gone forever!!

http://chubbycanadian.extrapounds.com

WOW...WOW.....WOW.....You look great ....that is amazing....Who is the blond in the after pictures?????? You have changed and look even better than before.

When everything is beyond my control...I can control what I put in my mouth.

SW: 353 8/15/06

OP: 287 5/01/07

CW: 266

GW: 170

Guest Debi Mommy to 2

Wow Carolyn - amazing transformation! You look amazing. I am really glad you keep checking back for people's comments to keep you motivated.You really do look fantastic...and you look like those "her smile is SO contagious" women. :bcb_bigsm You're beautiful!

Oh my goodness! What an accomplishment. Lookin' good.

ADRIANNE'S STATS (total loss: 15.4 pounds):

SW: 164.6

CW: 149.2 (7/11/07)

GW: 135.0 ???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT GOAL: Lose 10% of SW = Almost there...

Woohooo you look awesome ... congrats on your sucess to date :salut :bcb_bravo

*~* biz *~*

Do or do not .. there is no try!

Thanks everyone! I officially hit my lifetime membership a couple of weeks ago, and it feels great! I still have a personal goal of losing a few more pounds.

Its been a rough few months, the last pounds really are the hardest to get off!

I am holding strong at 83 pounds gone right now. Just got married, moved provinces and am about to buy a house...lots of stressers! I am hoping to successfully maintain during all of the chaos, so far so good.

I am also training to run the Marathon by the Sea 1/2 marathon in September...so exciting!

coming back to this thread and rereading all of your compliments and words of encouragment are really helping me pull through the roughest part of the journey so far!

I'd love to share wedding pics, but I can't get them to work on this computer! I'll try to remember when I get home!

Thanks again for all of your support!!!

Carolyn

HW/CW/WWGW/PGW

244/159/160/144

85 pounds gone forever!!

You look beautiful....

We're all happy and PROUD of you!!

ENJOY!!!

Height: 5' 10 1/2"

High Weight: 294

7-11-2010: 240

7-20-2010: 238

7-28-2010: 236

8-16-2010: 234

you are one HOT mamma! I LOVE the white top you are wearing in your "current" picture!

**Mae**

Height: 5'8"

Just do it TODAY! For TODAY is yesterday's tomorrow!

Carolyn,

You are an inspiration! :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

UPDATE:

We finally found our house and are moving in in september..WOOHOO!!!

Still holding strong at 83 pounds gone...wow that seems so big...

ran my longest distance EVER this past week (16 km) and am upping it to 18 this week! The 1/2 marathon is 21 km...for the first time since I started training I have no doubts that I can accomplish this!!

I wanted to add something incase I haven't said it before....for all of you with a big number left to lose...I lost my weight on average 0.5-1 lb a week...it sometimes got frustrating coming off so slow when others had such big losses...but in the end, it came off and that is all that really matters!! So keep with it, hold your head up high, and be proud knowing that you are doing great things for your body and your soul:)

Best of luck to you all, I love reading all of your successes!

Carolyn

HW/CW/WWGW/PGW

244/159/160/144

85 pounds gone forever!!

Carolyn, congratulations to you for goal, Lifetime, the wedding and moving provinces.....you don't sit still for long do you? :) You look wonderful, happy and healthy.

Great job on the marathon training! I'm up to 5K and feeling triumphant, I'm in awe of your progress at 18K's. You go girl!

Pam

Highest weight 205

Goal Weight - 155

Achieved Lifetime 08/25/2007

Current Weight - 160 (November 2010)