Health Discovery Network
Guest mrs

Window Shopper Making the Plunge

Guest mrs

Hello! I'm 11 weeks back at weight watchers for the 3rd time over 6 years. I am a life time member that has a good 20 pounds to loose to reach goal once again. I've visited the site, and even registered some time ago...but this is my first post. I'm 40-something who hopes the extra contact on-line will help me stick to my plan.

Hello, mrs. I'm mrss. :D Welcome to BCB. Finding buddies on-line has definitely helped keep me motivated and encouraged. Find a home board or two and post often for support. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Debi Mommy to 2

Hi Mrs - I'm new as well and I have found this site to be very encouraging, uplifting, supportive & motivating. Everyone will make you feel welcome & will be happy to lend an ear when you need to vent or give advice when you need it.

Congrats for getting back OP! :bcb_smile