Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
JilliAgain

Before and Always :)

Hi Ladies,

I finally got up the courage to put together my before and during pictures. I'm still in the process of losing, but I thought I would share my journey so far. Thank you to all of my bcb buddies who have encouraged me along the way, I couldn't of lost without all of you!!

Hugs, Jilli

http://www.PictureTrail.com/jilli2626

[ February 06, 2004, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: JilliAgain ]

Check it out! Onestepbody.com

ooohhh you look great!!! I mean SUPER DOUPER GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Start WW on 9-23-03<br />September -3.4<br />October -12.6<br />November -8.6<br />December -4.8<br />January - -5.6<br />February - -6.8<br />March - -4.0<br />Total Loss -38.8<br />Viscountess Sweet Flower

I know you just knocked them dead at the reunion. You looked DY-NO-MITE!! Grats on your tremendous success.

Tiff

Dynamite "after" pic...I hardly recognized your!! Bravo, Jilli!!

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

OMG!! you look fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing with us :D and I mean really fabulous!!! crazy.gif

Carolyn

SW 247.6 CW 246.6 :bcb_march 5% 235.6%

Guest Proud&Sassy

Jilli! You are stunning! That picture of you in the black dress is gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work, BCB Sister. You are an unbelievable motivation!

Proud&Sassy

You're looking GREAT!!! You can see the change! thumbup.gif

Pat<br /><br />A jouney of 1000 miles begins with the first step.<br /><br /><br />SW: 335.8 (original)<br />SW: 315 (second time around)<br />CW: 288<br />WG: 135

Thanks for the photos, Jilli! You look fabu! crazy.gif I bet you had fun at that reunion!

I love seeing the before/after photos that buddies have shared with us, they 'speak' for themselves! Keep up the GREAT work! -Patty

Jill, you have worked so hard! Keep it up! We are so proud of you crazy.gif Love, Heather

5'7'' 192/166/150<br />******************<br />"The joy of discipline or the pain of regret. Which will it be today?" <br />******************

Guest lindalou9

Jilli - you look so beautiful! smile.gif Congratulations on the fabulous loss - you look great!

Linda bcbsalute.gif

I would also like to add my congratulations. You look beautiful in your dress. You should be proud of your accomplishment! You are truly and inspiration.

ET<br />Where I started - 222.9<br />Where I am at Now - <br />Where I'm Heading (WW) - 150<br />Where I'm Heading (Personal) - 140

Thank you Buddies!!

To be inspiring you must first be inspired and thats one of the major reasons I've lost this weight...you all inspire me!!

Hugs, Jilli

jill , omg i look at alot of before and after pitc and they are all.... wonderful , but ever now and again will jusy touch me so much anf remind me of my journey i see it so clear on your face in the pitc (before ) i can see the ok here i go look then hey im doin this im really doing this look and then that last pit at the reunion , you have literaly, transformed right before my eyes there is suh a diffrence,you should be so proud of your self. actually I can tell byt he last pit you are it comes across in the photo "you rock"

kat

sw/296

lifetime 10-08-03 (1 month tommorow)

cw/148.2

its never too late to BE what you might have been. author unknown

Guest jennylomond101

WOW!

You look great. I'm so impressed, and INSPIRED!!

You look fabulous!! Look at you, in the slinky black dress! Great job... very inspirational! thumbup.gif smile.gif

Guest jkj1027

Jilllllllli,

You look fantastic!!! I know you work hard & deserve showing it off. You truly inspire me & I'm so proud of you!

Guest Woopsy

You look beautiful! Thanks for inspiring us all ;)

Guest Kathleen0216

Congratulations!! You look great, what a difference. You should be proud.

I just updated my trail....its been five months since my reunion and I'm happy with my progress!

Aside from losing more inches, I lost nine inches of my hair also!

Hugs, Jilli

I just had to peek to see where you are at now. Nice "attitude" dress! wave.gif

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png